Groups

It's our Wedding Anniversary Today!

20Years of Marriage behind me.. I could of Committed Murder and been out by now :-)

How Long have you people been married? Of course only applies to the married ones ! lol

52 Comments

Many congrats (or commiserations) to you both - have a lovely day

Me - just the 7 so far

Original Poster

mrspatch;5512318

Many congrats (or commiserations) to you both - have a lovely day :)Me - … Many congrats (or commiserations) to you both - have a lovely day :)Me - just the 7 so far

Thanks Mrs Patch:thumbsup:... Keep at it and you'll soon be there to :whistling:

http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk167/Bea_Douglas/Happy_Anniversary_Heart.jpg
    Congratulations frollickingfrill :thumbsup:
    i've been married 9 years in sept :whistling:

Keep at what :?

massive congrats. what u got planned?

will be 7 or me in july.

We will celebrate our 16th Wedding anniversary in August.......and it gets better and better xx

http://i448.photobucket.com/albums/qq209/Wildflowerafternoons/Happyday/tattywedding12062.gif

Wow!! 20 years!! Happy Anniversary to u hun............it's 9 years in August for me........and that's long enough:lol:

Original Poster

mrspatch;5512335

Keep at what :?

I'll leave that to your imaginations lol:p

magicbeans;5512341

massive congrats. what u got planned?will be 7 or me in july.

Not a lot really ... Got a BBQ on Sat night with 50 People coming then my Birthday next week so going to Dublin with the girls a week on Saturday :-D

[COLOR="Magenta"]Fantastic - Well done and Congrats to you and your OH![/COLOR]

We've been married 7 years (8 in Oct), dated for 7 years, and were friends for 7years before that.

Congrats - Im not married but been with my gf for 6 years in October, we have 2 kids aswell!

Well done, id never last that long! Going out somewhere nice?

congrats, it'll be 23 years for us in august

http://gloucestercitynews.typepad.com/clearysnotebook/013008_0337_HAPPYANNIVE1.jpg

[FONT=Garamond]Funny that same number for us .......[/FONT] in August

Congratulations Frills and Mr Filly :thumbsup: I guess the old paddle will be out tonight :giggle:

We hit 36 in November - I would have been out twice by now!!

Nice one Frilly...Hope you good a lovely evening planned!!

xx

Me and the O/H will have been married 25 years on Jan the 12 2010 and been an "item" for 30 years from boyfriend and girlfriend at school:)

Awwww congratulations xxx

http://i40.tinypic.com/2pu032q.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_3M1AgkOOXH4/Sdt17b9EXXI/AAAAAAAAAds/y_RVUwjkokA/s400/happy-anniversary-balloon-bouquet.jpg

Have a great day!!

Its been 7 years for us:)

congrats
    4 yrs in nov for me

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="7"][COLOR="Magenta"]well done to you both frilly, what an achievement![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

http://i370.photobucket.com/albums/oo144/lyntamayo_photo/Happy%20Anniversary/Anniversary.gif

it was 10 years for me in october 2008

Banned

Leave him now whilst you still have a life, you'll never look back :thumbsup:

congrats!!! :thumbsup:, not married myself only 18 lol

awwwwwww congrats to you both.... happy anniversary xxx

congratulations - have a lovely day
    we have been married a little longer - 28 years this November,and its gone quick.....

CONGRATULATIONS..
    I'm not married but I met my partner on the 12th November 1992 when I was 18 we got engaged in April 1993 had our first child on the 11the November 1993, second child in 1995 and third child in 1998.

Claire xxx

congratulations And well done.
    Me and dH celebrate our first wedding anni on 7th aug this yr

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb218/commentsjunkie/marriage/Animation23.gif[/IMG]

Congrats! 1 year on the 28th!

Congratulations

We've been married 31 years in August!

Original Poster

[SIZE="5"][COLOR="Red"]Oh thanks to you all for the Congratulation...[/COLOR][/SIZE]

What I have noticed is how many people have been maried for 7 years:? Have I missed someting :roll:

Original Poster

kensington143;5515148

CongratulationsWe've been married 31 years in August!

OMG 31 Years :? good on ya :thumbsup:

sculpturatus;5513305

Leave him now whilst you still have a life, you'll never look back … Leave him now whilst you still have a life, you'll never look back :thumbsup:

This grass isnt nessecerely greener on the other side :whistling:

frollickingfrill;5515329

[SIZE="5"][COLOR="Red"]Oh thanks to you all for the … [SIZE="5"][COLOR="Red"]Oh thanks to you all for the Congratulation...[/COLOR][/SIZE]What I have noticed is how many people have been maried for 7 years:? Have I missed someting :roll:

Happy Anniversary and I hope that you have a lovely day.

7 years seems to drive you to HUKD!! Its a cure for that itch thing.:-D

It'll be 38 years for us in August.

Original Poster

chesso;5515397

Happy Anniversary and I hope that you have a lovely day.7 years seems to … Happy Anniversary and I hope that you have a lovely day.7 years seems to drive you to HUKD!! Its a cure for that itch thing.:-DIt'll be 38 years for us in August.

38Years... I think you need a Medal... you win Hands down so far :giggle:

frollickingfrill;5515555

38Years... I think you need a Medal... you win Hands down so far :giggle:

I'll PM you my address.;-) I hope it's a gold one.:-D
    Donny-gal ^^^ has clocked up 36 years I see, so I'm not that far ahead. I bet there's tons of misc'ers with 40+ years.:whistling:

Sweetie, you're beating us, we almost got 20 yrs too!

Never thought we'd make it this far at times... am still surprised we have lol

Got any secrets to share with us?

Congratulations and wishing you a lovely day and a fantastic nother 20 yrs of love happiness and companionship x x

frollickingfrill;5515329

[SIZE=5][COLOR=Red]Oh thanks to you all for the … [SIZE=5][COLOR=Red]Oh thanks to you all for the Congratulation...[/COLOR][/SIZE]What I have noticed is how many people have been maried for 7 years:? Have I missed someting :roll:

:lol: well we got married in 2000 so that hubby can never forget how many years we've been married :whistling:

I think it was the millenium thing - many people getting engaged!

How are you going to celebrate FF?

Congratulations

21 years last week for us :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Butterflies;5517095

How are you going to celebrate FF?

We just going out for a drink tonight to the Local (6 miles away :?) Pub then have a BBQ on Sat with 50+ people and then my Birthday next week so off to Dublin with the girls for the weekend ... Thats about it really
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Kong Kon…68
      2. Whoop! Next Sale VIP Slots have been released55
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047067
      4. New TV,Film & Ebook Releases 2407239

See more discussions