Groups
    EXPIRED

its raining out side, yeh dont think ill buy that fan now.

its raining out side, yeh dont think ill buy that fan now.

12 Comments

its still sunny in southampton :-)

Still boiling hot here - gutted I didn't buy those short shorts at the weekend

raining cats an dogs here!!

Wish it would rain here, so humid........

still sunny here in essex

bleedin hot and humid in Bristol.......

sat naked on the sofa and still hot :w00t:

choc1969;5622450

bleedin hot and humid in Bristol.......sat naked on the sofa and still … bleedin hot and humid in Bristol.......sat naked on the sofa and still hot :w00t:

u know the drill choc!!

pics with knickers on yer head r ya lying

foxymissroxy;5622472

u know the drill choc!! pics with knickers on yer head r ya lying

c'mon foxy

you know I don't possess any knickers :whistling:

:oops: school girl error there :oops:

Banned

34 degrees and sunny in Brighton and hasnt rained for a couple of months (apart from a storm for an hour overnight!).

never thought I'd look forward to rain so much lol

I have to laugh at the people who post "raining / sunny / hot here". Are we psychic as to where here is lol?

Original Poster

csiman;5622569

34 degrees and sunny in Brighton and hasnt rained for a couple of months … 34 degrees and sunny in Brighton and hasnt rained for a couple of months (apart from a storm for an hour overnight!).never thought I'd look forward to rain so much lolI have to laugh at the people who post "raining / sunny / hot here". Are we psychic as to where here is lol?

SO funny, that was the reason i posted here about the weather, to see what nonsense is replied back. and here we are.

Banned

rasanh;5624068

SO funny, that was the reason i posted here about the weather, to see … SO funny, that was the reason i posted here about the weather, to see what nonsense is replied back. and here we are.

another idiot joins my IGNORE list :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1532
      2. Dashcam question512
      3. Battery drain on iOS 111214
      4. Which Kodi Add-ons?1111

See more discussions