It's snowiiiiing! AGAIN! Chat about anything

Found 8th MarEdited by:"LeahsMintytoutou"
Good morning everyone
Yep, I saw it on the news yesterday and thought oh that won't happen here in Humberside but it has. Snowing giant flakes but I think the ground is too wet for it to settle.

So how is it where you are?
Community Updates
Misc
88 Comments
Bright blue sky, and sunshine, Devon/Cornwall border.
Snowing bad here and laying, enjoying looking at it, but not looking forward to going out in it

33399158-jiflh.jpg
Sunny down Southampton
Dyslexic_Dog5 m ago

Bright blue sky, and sunshine, Devon/Cornwall border.

Really... enjoy! such a difference to here, the ground is covered in slush, looks like we're all going to have wet feet up here, slush always finds a way in my shoes
LeahsMintytoutou3 m ago

Really... enjoy! such a difference to here, the ground is covered in …Really... enjoy! such a difference to here, the ground is covered in slush, looks like we're all going to have wet feet up here, slush always finds a way in my shoes

Oh yes, and the birds are singing I have the day off work and my Mrs is working all day today!
Dyslexic_Dog1 m ago

Oh yes, and the birds are singing I have the day off work and my Mrs is …Oh yes, and the birds are singing I have the day off work and my Mrs is working all day today!

Haha you sound very happy you get to stay home while she's at work enjoy it whilst it lasts.. I'm at work today but only a measly 4 hours so can't complain
Wet dandruff slop. Be gone later
maccy131 m ago

Snowing bad here and laying, enjoying looking at it, but not looking …Snowing bad here and laying, enjoying looking at it, but not looking forward to going out in it [Image]

I know what you mean. It stings my face if it's hitting me too. Have you gotta go out on it today?
Pretty clear in Berkshire, temp atm is 6 degrees.
Tbh we've missed most of the bad weather this year compared to other parts of the uk
summerof7634 m ago

Sunny down Southampton

Enjoy! It might blow over to you.. whenever I hear of Southampton I always think of Craaaaaaig Dayvid...always say his name like that, it's a law apparently
dorey6920 m ago

Wet dandruff slop. Be gone later

Haha yep, that's what I've got now, shopped snowing and just slush
LeahsMintytoutou7 m ago

Enjoy! It might blow over to you.. whenever I hear of Southampton I always …Enjoy! It might blow over to you.. whenever I hear of Southampton I always think of Craaaaaaig Dayvid...always say his name like that, it's a law apparently

33399426-PfHUB.jpg
summerof7617 m ago

[Image]

Aww love me abit of Craig david, takes me back. His newer stuff is alright too ( to me might be hideous to you)
joust googled for an old pic of him.. and this came up!!!!
33399522-2sXqs.jpgBlooming eck surely that's not real that's abit tooo much muscle if that i real. There needs to be abit of flab, who's with me?!
LeahsMintytoutou29 m ago

Enjoy! It might blow over to you.. whenever I hear of Southampton I always …Enjoy! It might blow over to you.. whenever I hear of Southampton I always think of Craaaaaaig Dayvid...always say his name like that, it's a law apparently

I ( kind of) met him once- he’s literally minute, like 5ft, and there were about 8 young kids queuing up for his autograph ( all family of the back stage crew) He signed 5 and then said ‘ no more autographs, please!’ And went back in his van
juggler17 m ago

I ( kind of) met him once- he’s literally minute, like 5ft, and there were …I ( kind of) met him once- he’s literally minute, like 5ft, and there were about 8 young kids queuing up for his autograph ( all family of the back stage crew) He signed 5 and then said ‘ no more autographs, please!’ And went back in his van

No way! Gosh I'm shocked he seems so nice and kind whenever I've seen him on anything! Daym you ruined Craig David for me jokes
ps he also looks really tall on tv doesn't he.
While we are talking Craig David does nobody else see the resemblance? My friend does not see it and I can't believe her they are like twins to me! Hahaha
33399607-1xHjq.jpg33399607-EL7qG.jpg
Bright but cold here. No sign of snow.
MSK.4 m ago

Bright but cold here. No sign of snow.

Enjoy the bright sky , it's dull and miserable here now.
LeahsMintytoutou27 m ago

Enjoy the bright sky , it's dull and miserable here now.

Thanks weather update; biting wind out here!
But what does Donald Trump think is this?
I've not seen any posts about him for a while
LeahsMintytoutou1 h, 58 m ago

I know what you mean. It stings my face if it's hitting me too. Have you …I know what you mean. It stings my face if it's hitting me too. Have you gotta go out on it today?

It’s thawing already Leah, the sun is out and I’m now sunbathing (ok I’m not ) but yes, going out
LeahsMintytoutou1 h, 31 m ago

Aww love me abit of Craig david, takes me back. His newer stuff is alright …Aww love me abit of Craig david, takes me back. His newer stuff is alright too ( to me might be hideous to you) joust googled for an old pic of him.. and this came up!!!![Image] Blooming eck surely that's not real that's abit tooo much muscle if that i real. There needs to be abit of flab, who's with me?!

Urrrmm sort of with you
Edited by: "maccy1" 8th Mar
Derek_Horatio_Shatwell4 m ago

But what does Donald Trump think is this?I've not seen any posts about him …But what does Donald Trump think is this?I've not seen any posts about him for a while

Thank god, well not god, Hukd staff lol
maccy14 m ago

It’s thawing already Leah, the sun is out and I’m now sunbathing (ok I’m no …It’s thawing already Leah, the sun is out and I’m now sunbathing (ok I’m not ) but yes, going out

Haha have a good day maccy Remember your sun cream! Off to work I go. Catch you later
Edited by: "LeahsMintytoutou" 8th Mar
LeahsMintytoutou3 m ago

Haha have a good day maccy Remember your sun cream! Off to work I …Haha have a good day maccy Remember your sun cream! Off to work I go. Catch you later

You have a good day too Leah catch you later on
LeahsMintytoutou1 h, 26 m ago

No way! Gosh I'm shocked he seems so nice and kind whenever I've seen him …No way! Gosh I'm shocked he seems so nice and kind whenever I've seen him on anything! Daym you ruined Craig David for me jokes ps he also looks really tall on tv doesn't he.

Lol, it was when he was first famous, that Monday Tuesday song. It’s not as if there was a lot of kids there, prob only 20 in total backstage. I’ll tell you who was also there, and was so lovely with the kids, Mel C, sporty. Such a nice girl. And I’d always thought of her as a bit, well not plain, but not a stunner, but in real life she’s ever so pretty
We have sunshine finally in Scotland Although it does come with Ice and the potential to skite in the air
juggler110 m ago

Lol, it was when he was first famous, that Monday Tuesday song. It’s not a …Lol, it was when he was first famous, that Monday Tuesday song. It’s not as if there was a lot of kids there, prob only 20 in total backstage. I’ll tell you who was also there, and was so lovely with the kids, Mel C, sporty. Such a nice girl. And I’d always thought of her as a bit, well not plain, but not a stunner, but in real life she’s ever so pretty

She was the best singer in the Spice Girls too
Mandz273 m ago

We have sunshine finally in Scotland Although it does come with Ice …We have sunshine finally in Scotland Although it does come with Ice and the potential to skite in the air

You need tropical sunshine to melt all that snow and ice
33400271-3gJ1Q.jpg
summerof768th Mar

You need tropical sunshine to melt all that snow and ice [Image]

I think the sun is only for show up here, it certainly doesn't send out any heat
LeahsMintytoutou1 h, 48 m ago

jokes ps he also looks really tall on tv doesn't he.

That's because he is quite tall, 5' 10" - 5' 11.5", depending where you look. I haven't found any that say he's 5' tall

Maybe juggler is a bit jellywag and he's trying to put you off him so he can have you for himself
summerof7615 m ago

She was the best singer in the Spice Girls too

That's not exactly saying much is it?
Discussing predictable winter weather. Objectifying men. I may need the services of Nurse Ratched to properly adjust to Misc 2018.

33400515-orGRT.jpg
LeahsMintytoutou2 h, 32 m ago

Aww love me abit of Craig david, takes me back. His newer stuff is alright …Aww love me abit of Craig david, takes me back. His newer stuff is alright too ( to me might be hideous to you) joust googled for an old pic of him.. and this came up!!!![Image] Blooming eck surely that's not real that's abit tooo much muscle if that i real. There needs to be abit of flab, who's with me?!

I imagine there's a very odd diet to support that physique.
deeky37 m ago

That's because he is quite tall, 5' 10" - 5' 11.5", depending where you …That's because he is quite tall, 5' 10" - 5' 11.5", depending where you look. I haven't found any that say he's 5' tall Maybe juggler is a bit jellywag and he's trying to put you off him so he can have you for himself

Hang on!! Isn't @juggler1 a woman!???
Edited by: "LeahsMintytoutou" 8th Mar
LeahsMintytoutou3 h, 13 m ago

I am...

33400828-h2BR3.jpg
Mandz271 h, 20 m ago

I think the sun is only for show up here, it certainly doesn't send out …I think the sun is only for show up here, it certainly doesn't send out any heat

Yes, yes, but more importantly.

How are you my lovely?

Talking to Pupz, not you Mandz.

Ok, how are you too?
Biddy216 m ago

Yes, yes, but more importantly.How are you my lovely? Talking to Pupz, …Yes, yes, but more importantly.How are you my lovely? Talking to Pupz, not you Mandz. Ok, how are you too?

33400989-1wL2q.jpg
I iz goodz, I enjoyed that white stuff more than my Mum My mum is goodz now the white stuff gone
Mandz277 m ago

[Image] I iz goodz, I enjoyed that white stuff more than my Mum My …[Image] I iz goodz, I enjoyed that white stuff more than my Mum My mum is goodz now the white stuff gone

Aww. Look at you, Pupz. So happy in the snow. Can you put Mumz back on now please? I need to speak to her.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants