Its..... snowing.....

Finally, all the news reports of snow... Everywhere except where i lived... Finally my son got to see his first snowflakes... Not like he gave a f.............

20 Comments

Original Poster

http://i49.tinypic.com/23mlgdz.jpg

OMG get back in the WARM!!!

Original Poster

Penny Saver;7314538

Never! i want a damn snowball fight!

It's just started to snow here too, for the first time. All the rest of the country had snow so it seems except here, but not any more :-D

And here!

Still waiting for a parcel from Amazon so hope it doesn't get too bad

Penny Saver;7314538

+1 ..... Dont let baba get cold xxx

Original Poster

He can suffer for the photographic moment in my opinion

Banned

spritey;7314690

He can suffer for the photographic moment in my opinion

:-D

You can have some of ours! We've been snowing on/off since last Friday but it's been lying and never cleared. We now have 4-5inches and it's been like that since Monday! I could make the biggest snowman ever in my garden.

peeeeeing with rain here now

we have has snow since about thurs or Friday last week, and its not shifted, had 6cm or more fall on monday night

http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af58/michellerfc/sno002.jpg

http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af58/michellerfc/sno003.jpg

I work in Basingstoke and it takes 25 minutes to drive to work, my drive home monday i left at 2 in the afternoon got home at half past midnight. Be careful what you wish for this country just does not cope well with snow. That said my boys love it:thumbsup:

Mijooly;7314662

And here!Still waiting for a parcel from Amazon so hope it doesn't get … And here!Still waiting for a parcel from Amazon so hope it doesn't get too bad

We had a driver at our work yesterday around 3 pm, he was laughing that he had 40 deliveries to make that day BEFORE 12 AM and they were all residential (amazon and play) His words, "no ones ever bloody in" :w00t:

Mijooly;7314662

And here!Still waiting for a parcel from Amazon so hope it doesn't get … And here!Still waiting for a parcel from Amazon so hope it doesn't get too bad

me 2.... only mine was due to be delivered on friday, but somehow went to glasgow first now its in the oldham depot because they cant get on my street

MinstrelMan;7315125

me 2.... only mine was due to be delivered on friday, but somehow went to … me 2.... only mine was due to be delivered on friday, but somehow went to glasgow first now its in the oldham depot because they cant get on my street

Ordered something on sat using Prime delivery, should have arrived on monday but hasn't. I've emailed Amazon twice for a tracking number but they've not sent me one, only an email saying "We wanted to reassure you that despite the slight delay, we still expect your order to arrive in time for Christmas" however "If your package has not arrived by December 29, 2009, please let us know using this following".

Oh well there's always tomorrow!!

Original Poster

Snow has stopped. I'm a sad panda :-(

last thursday called

they want their weather back

cold ? it's minus 11 degree's here just now .....brrrrrrrrrr :santa:

Mijooly;7315496

Ordered something on sat using Prime delivery, should have arrived on … Ordered something on sat using Prime delivery, should have arrived on monday but hasn't. I've emailed Amazon twice for a tracking number but they've not sent me one, only an email saying "We wanted to reassure you that despite the slight delay, we still expect your order to arrive in time for Christmas" however "If your package has not arrived by December 29, 2009, please let us know using this following".Oh well there's always tomorrow!!

which is fan-*******-tastic if they're xmas presents

numptyj;7316285

last thursday calledthey want their weather back:p

i lold.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What an absolute disgrace2152
    2. Better watch out for these...913
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763971
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846086

See more discussions