1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
24 Comments

raining

Original Poster Banned

kaits;4118540

raining :-D

It was raining here, but then it randomly decided to snow.

It's been snowing in Blackburn here - but probably different Blackburn to you, I'm in West Lothian...........pretty dry now tho - most of it has been washed away

dry and windy..........but enough about me....its bloody cold here in Nottingham

Original Poster Banned

bitseylango;4118562

dry and windy..........but enough about me....its bloody cold here in … dry and windy..........but enough about me....its bloody cold here in Nottingham

LOL

Original Poster Banned

B.Davidson05;4118561

It's been snowing in Blackburn here - but probably different Blackburn to … It's been snowing in Blackburn here - but probably different Blackburn to you, I'm in West Lothian...........pretty dry now tho - most of it has been washed away

Now I never knew there was a Blackburn in Scotland.

north east coast, up north, england

today it's peed down with rain, then hail, then a bit snow

no precipitation now though

Lovely big snowflakes here:thumbsup:

Raining here in the IOW. My missus just text'd mefrom Blackburn to say it was snowing, so Dave you beat her by an hour!

Snowing hard in Warrington, and sticking too!

Nothing in Northants - as usual! Been raining all day and now its just cold!

Was snowing in Preston before but all seems to be pretty much gone

Was snowing in Chorley. Stopped snowing but the snows stuck.

Heavy rain here in Burnley, then turned to sleet, then to big snowflakes and outside is now pure white

Snowing in Bolton.

http://lh5.ggpht.com/_E-uMO7sRXzA/SXSpAcrXOEI/AAAAAAAABwY/GeghicW6yTw/s720/20090119_16.JPG

Was snowin in Durham at about 2 o clock.

Davidhurn and Meadsy - can I ask to check this hotukdeals.com/ite…lie

Might see you there or if not please pass the link to people who could help :thumbsup:

Btw its snowing in Pendle

Original Poster Banned

MarzBarz;4120061

http://hotukdeals.com/item/219708/the-congratulations-and-posters-mil/showpost.php?p=4119862&postcount=5367for u david hurn

Thanks Marz Barz!!

Original Poster Banned

fireheaven;4120746

Davidhurn and Meadsy - can I ask to check this … Davidhurn and Meadsy - can I ask to check this http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/321831/help-julieMight see you there or if not please pass the link to people who could help :thumbsup:Btw its snowing in Pendle

Will check it out. I'm sure its a good cause.

Original Poster Banned

I also can't believe how many people from the North West are on here. Now it truly sums up that people from the north love a bargain/ are cheapskates lol.

davidhurn;4121637

I also can't believe how many people from the North West are on here. Now … I also can't believe how many people from the North West are on here. Now it truly sums up that people from the north love a bargain/ are cheapskates lol.

I think the latter is the truer :roll:

Congrats on the 1k :thumbsup:

borolad94;4120206

Was snowin in Durham at about 2 o clock.

Big up Durham!

No snow in Durham - The boy lied...

It was Sleet

Snowing here most of the day!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Netflix Family - Anyone got any places going?22
    2. dakine backpacks22
    3. Home CCTV system advice.33
    4. Android pay set up59