Found 22nd Feb 2010
and just like the rest of the country, there was no warning.....The BBC weather page, in fact, still claims it will be light showers in the morning...baaaaahhh !! I just dont like the snow - have been waiting for spring to come and it looks like it never will.....

1. Misc
  2. Snow
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Snow
12 Comments

same in slough but it wasnt that much.

I'm not too fussed about the snow anymore, my garden is completely dead so theres no need to worry lol

MarzBarz;7914192

same in slough but it wasnt that much.

Is that where your username came from ?

Snowing here too..............(about 30 miles west of you)

Isn't it supposed to be Spring in a couple of weeks?

Reckon it's the next Ice Age on the way myself.....................:whistling:

Banned

WOW! - just wow!

bbc weather last night stated clearly snow would be over central England by morning

dontasciime;7914208

Is that where your username came from ?

lool, partially. I liked mars bars chocolate too but now i hardly eat chocolate as a whole.

Banned

black gerbil1;7914223

[ ] yes a thread about snow, finally.[x] plz ban op

for once, we are in full agreement :-D

Clear blue sunny skies up here in God's own country. Minus 7 last night though.

I heard on the weather last night that we were to expect up to ten centimetres by tea time today. But this morning there was no mention of snow on our weather report! If it comes it comes. Personally I hope it comes when the neighbour roof is off. :whistling:

imafish2002;7914199

I'm not too fussed about the snow anymore, my garden is completely dead … I'm not too fussed about the snow anymore, my garden is completely dead so theres no need to worry lol

Same, my lawn is awful. Going to take a lot of work in the spring to bring it back to life a bit.

The forecasts seem to get more and more hit and miss though. We were originally forecast heavy snow here in Nuneaton today but now changed to rain. Think the band of rain moving up from the south hit the cold air lower down the country than initially was aniticpated. That's why Reading, Sloughetc have the snow and we don't.

stewby;7914768

Same, my lawn is awful. Going to take a lot of work in the spring to … Same, my lawn is awful. Going to take a lot of work in the spring to bring it back to life a bit.The forecasts seem to get more and more hit and miss though. We were originally forecast heavy snow here in Nuneaton today but now changed to rain. Think the band of rain moving up from the south hit the cold air lower down the country than initially was aniticpated. That's why Reading, Sloughetc have the snow and we don't.

I'm in Nuneaton too!

Banned

cant wait for the influx of "its sunny" threads

and yet again there was warnings.......same as there was the other day

metoffice.gov.uk/wea…y=1
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA1659
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247641
    3. Anyone else bored of video gaming1119