Groups

It's so annoying we can't expire our own deals

Having the expire option is pointless when it doesn't even the expire the listing.

Also the end date function doesn't even work!

14 Comments

what needs expiring ?

Original Poster

wozukSilencer

what needs expiring ?

The amazon makeup organizer

or Unexpiring!!! My post was expired yesterday but has been live throughout 1and still is live!

Original Poster

RuBear

or Unexpiring!!! My post was expired yesterday but has been live … or Unexpiring!!! My post was expired yesterday but has been live throughout 1and still is live!

That is really frustrating too lol

ok ive clicked expire few more do it it will be done

Original Poster

wozukSilencer

ok ive clicked expire few more do it it will be done

Thanks

Yeah I've had deals which have "expired" months ago still active, I still get notifications relating to them

Think you can, if you look at how the regular members who don't want their average heat to drop they IMO alter the expire date on the thread to be a date in the past under the edit deal section.
    Explains why cold deals expire so fast when they are still live.
    Try this in the of future.

john184

Think you can, if you look at how the regular members who don't want … Think you can, if you look at how the regular members who don't want their average heat to drop they IMO alter the expire date on the thread to be a date in the past under the edit deal section. Explains why cold deals expire so fast when they are still live.Try this in the of future.

If an item is still in stock and the price is the same as listed, you can report the thread explaining that the deal is still live and the moderators will make it active again to be voted on.

You click on the Report/Spam button which is underneath the deal description, choose Other, type 'please expire this deal', click the Submit button and that sends a message to the Moderators and they will expire it.
    The reason why a single person can't expire a deal is to stop accidental expiration of deals thus a number of people have to click expire before it happens.

Banned

You can. Simply set it to a day before and it'll expire.

john184

Think you can, if you look at how the regular members who don't want … Think you can, if you look at how the regular members who don't want their average heat to drop they IMO alter the expire date on the thread to be a date in the past under the edit deal section. Explains why cold deals expire so fast when they are still live.Try this in the of future.

I thought they still counted even if expired

Original Poster

Spasho

You can. Simply set it to a day before and it'll expire.

I tried but it wouldn't work!

Pinkflowerpotx

I tried but it wouldn't work!

worked every time I wanted to expire one of my deals but wouldnt be surprised if the developer has enhanced that feature into a bug
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Weekly game codes giveaway 1831328
      2. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism813
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846228
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6561254

See more discussions