Groups

Its Sunday morning..why are you up so early.....?

I luv the early morning when it is sooooo quiet, hubby at work and the kids in bed. Bliss:p , whats yr excuse???

53 Comments

im up cause i can never sleep in at the weekend unless of course i have a hangover, but im going to lakeside today and im sposed to be doing my housework now but then i sat @ my pc.....

Not been to bed. Been watching Airwolf all night

I fell asleep early, and woke up too early.:x

Original Poster

my first intentions were good, up early, get the ironing out the way but as pink said, the pc got in the way....again!:roll:

Still suffering from jetlag, eight days on. Still, i slept til 5.45 today which is getting better.

Normal Sunday mornings begin at 10!

Original Poster

billyX

Still suffering from jetlag, eight days on. Still, i slept til 5.45 today … Still suffering from jetlag, eight days on. Still, i slept til 5.45 today which is getting better.Normal Sunday mornings begin at 10!

where have you been to suffer jetlag, 8 days on??!!!

bitseylango

I luv the early morning when it is sooooo quiet, hubby at work and the … I luv the early morning when it is sooooo quiet, hubby at work and the kids in bed. Bliss:p , whats yr excuse???

Been to the gym..........it allows me to drink lots and lots of lager later while watching footie and not have to worry about an expanding waistline :-D

Keeping an eye on you lot is my reason....why didnt you all have a lay in, then I could too.

Ive got to go to work

Admin

Two reasons One of them is three years old and the other is one :lol:

I've had to take the dog for a walk although stupidity can't be ruled out either.

Original Poster

juliet_bravo

In a few more years you wont be able to get em out of bed, :-D

Admin

bitseylango

Awwww :lol: Can't remember the last time I got to sleep until after 7am :giggle:

bitseylango

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

juliet_bravo

Snap. :thumbsup:

Except one is 3 years old and the other is 8 weeks.

Admin

Syzable

Snap. :thumbsup: Except one is 3 years old and the other is 8 weeks.

Just wait til the little one decides he can fight the big one..... STRESSSSSS!!!! :giggle:

Original Poster

Syzable

Snap. :thumbsup: Except one is 3 years old and the other is 8 weeks.

those were the days, seemed like only yesterday.......now #1 has just left home, :-( #2 has just got up and #3 has just got a bad attitude!:roll:

Banned

Shengis

Not been to bed. Been watching Airwolf all night

Surely thats not true.

Prissymiss

Surely thats not true.

It so is :whistling: And when they're all done i've got Magnum and The A-Team lined up (not to mention Columbo etc...).

my other half has gone to work, and I've got to do the food shopping before I go to work

gosh I feel very lazy today AM slept till 8.45 which is almost unheard of 6.30 is his usual!!

bitseylango

where have you been to suffer jetlag, 8 days on??!!!

Los Angeles, but then two days after getting back I got the sickness and diahorrea bug that has been going round so I kept sleeping through the day and waking up at night- damn!

Banned

Shengis

It so is :whistling: And when they're all done i've got Magnum and The … It so is :whistling: And when they're all done i've got Magnum and The A-Team lined up (not to mention Columbo etc...).

Just one more thing...........:thumbsup:

Work unfortunately...

John

Car booty got me up at 8.30!

Off for a 12mile hike over the moors. I must be mad but at least I'm away from the keyboard for a few hours

If I'm not back for tonight send the rescue team out.

http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/9893/section2aw3.jpg

nwcaching.co.uk/for…272

Banned

i am winding down just done nights and its time for bed in ten mins :-D

I can't sleep that much because i've done something nasty to my shoulder in a motorbike accident, after laying on my side/back for an hour I either get a really painfull shoulder or a sore knee.

I am putting a new driveway in, just off to wake the neighbours with the digger :evil:

My mother has been ill so I have to go and check on her. Then my daughter has a dancing competition. Then I have a report to finish for tomorrow. then I have cleaning/ironing/cooking to do. Shoot, I really haven't got the time to be here at all...

Banned

My kids wake me up like clockwork at 5am evryday. Now during the week I have to get up around 2am, however at the weekend I get a lie in

Original Poster

i have the mother of all hangovers!

Banned

bitseylango

i have the mother of all hangovers!

Lay off the wine, at least your kids are old enough that they know to leave you alone

I just got up to see how much money I got .. its my brithday

Bryan839

Happy Birthday :-D

Had to get up to make sure I wasnt missing out on any deals

Bryan839

How much did you get? Happy Birthday xx

Just got back an hour ago. Soaked to the skin but it was great fun

Original Poster

#3 son has been puking for the past hour and ....i think..and hope......he has finally drifted off. but i am wide awake!!!!
    Good Morning early risers/late nighters:-D

bitseylango

#3 son has been puking for the past hour and ....i think..and … #3 son has been puking for the past hour and ....i think..and hope......he has finally drifted off. but i am wide awake!!!! Good Morning early risers/late nighters:-D

4 'o' clock is still classed as late night in my book.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846240
      2. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News67
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764385
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?33196

See more discussions