It's that time again. Bet365 inplay bet offer.

Found 18th Dec 2015
The usual free money offer for those of you with £100 to lay and still not foolish enough to think it's too good to be true. The game isn't until Monday but, at the moment it's £15 profit if either team win or £75 profit if it's a draw.
You know what to do.....if the odds on the draw are still better than evens come Monday night, fill your boots.

19 Comments

what's the best way to break it down then ?. if i'm reading it right, you can place one bet before the match, and then they'll give you another bet to the same value in-play so surely that doesn't let you cover all your bases ?

(i'm being dense, i know :))

£50 on man city or arsenal to win double chance

£50 as soon as the game starts on draw

Original Poster

jase.2

£50 on man city or arsenal to win double chance£50 as soon as the game s … £50 on man city or arsenal to win double chance£50 as soon as the game starts on draw

That's the one

You can also place £50 on over 0.5 goals pre match backed up with a £5 bet on 0-0 on another site-then gives you a free £50 in play bet to play with

my head hopes arsenal win (after leicester lose lol) but my pocket fancies a draw

I have had my account banned from these promo because i did 2 risk free bets!!

i_8_spurs

I have had my account banned from these promo because i did 2 risk free … I have had my account banned from these promo because i did 2 risk free bets!!

Does your household have more than one account doing this? I have one and so does my wife, wife got email today saying she has been banned for promotions and they won't say what terms got breached

Original Poster

i_8_spurs

I have had my account banned from these promo because i did 2 risk free … I have had my account banned from these promo because i did 2 risk free bets!!

Unlucky....i must have done it a dozen times by now and i don't know anyone else who has been banned. Anyway, the worst that can happen is that they do not honour the bet and refund both your stakes.

nseaman

Does your household have more than one account doing this? I have one and … Does your household have more than one account doing this? I have one and so does my wife, wife got email today saying she has been banned for promotions and they won't say what terms got breached

No only had one account! I will be opening another for the deal tho

Some like to balance it out so it's a pretty even profit no matter the outcome; what I like to do is put the lowest amount possible on what I think is the least likely outcome.

£25 on Man City with BetVictor (21/10)

£50 on Arsenal pre-match with Bet365 (29/20)

£50 in-play bet on get draw (5/2)

Total outlay: £125

If Man City win - profit of £2.50
If Arsenal win - profit of £47.50
If it's a draw - profit of £50

I did the same the last time this deal was on; I won a lot more on Wolfsburg because I only would have made a £1 profit had United won. It's a risk, but why put more money you need to on an outcome that you don't really envision?

No longer eligible for these promo offers. Got the email about a month ago. Was fun while it lasted.

Will wait until I'm un-gubbed and start again.

jase.2

£50 on man city or arsenal to win double chance£50 as soon as the game s … £50 on man city or arsenal to win double chance£50 as soon as the game starts on draw

of course, I didn't actually see that double chance bet .. doh!

i can probably do this as i should still be new-customer material for bet365, but i'll check to be sure, although winspiration's idea is tempting, although I personally think a draw would probably be the unlikely bet.

Edited by: "HankHandsome" 18th Dec 2015

i_8_spurs

No only had one account! I will be opening another for the deal tho

Did you guarantee profit?

Winspiration

Some like to balance it out so it's a pretty even profit no matter the … Some like to balance it out so it's a pretty even profit no matter the outcome; what I like to do is put the lowest amount possible on what I think is the least likely outcome. £25 on Man City with BetVictor (21/10)£50 on Arsenal pre-match with Bet365 (29/20)£50 in-play bet on get draw (5/2)Total outlay: £125If Man City win - profit of £2.50If Arsenal win - profit of £47.50If it's a draw - profit of £50I did the same the last time this deal was on; I won a lot more on Wolfsburg because I only would have made a £1 profit had United won. It's a risk, but why put more money you need to on an outcome that you don't really envision?

I nearly got myself confused there, but it's total actual cash outlay of only £75 quid though, isn't it ?.

You play the £25 quid on at BetVictor and the £50 deposit at Bet365 is then matched with the free in-play bet of the same amount - is that right ?

This has been on a few times this year but it seems bet365 is starting to ban a few punters. My advice would be to place little bets each week just so it looks like you use your account regularly and not just for this 'loophole'

I have won quite a bit from the inplay market. My recent win was both teams to score in the first half in the Wolfsburg v Man Utd game. 13 mins in and I was £175 in profit. Enough gloating...

The first rule is that you need to find a market that only has TWO options. For example back over 2.5 goals and back under 2.5 goals. One of them is definitely going to come in.

The second rule is you place the odds for bet BEFORE kick off and the odds against AFTER kick off (ie inplay)

Using the over/under 25 example -

Bet on over 2.5 before the game at 7/10
Bet on unver 2.5 inplay at 11/10

If there are 2 or less goals in the game you win £105 and therefore £5 profit
If there are over 2 goals in the game you win £85 plus your losing inplay bet of £50 refunded resulting in £135 back and therefore £35 profit.

Sound complicated but it really isnt!

actually, since i'm a new customer at both bet365 and betvictor, i could potentially score a bit more with the new customer offers .. hhmmmmm

just looking, and both companies are 100% matched deposit, but bet365 say you have to stake 3 x the bonus amount before withdrawals and betvictor is 4 times so does anyone have any suggestions as to what i can do with it to ensure some kind of profit ?
Edited by: "HankHandsome" 18th Dec 2015

HankHandsome

I nearly got myself confused there, but it's total actual cash outlay of … I nearly got myself confused there, but it's total actual cash outlay of only £75 quid though, isn't it ?.You play the £25 quid on at BetVictor and the £50 deposit at Bet365 is then matched with the free in-play bet of the same amount - is that right ?

Nope, you'll need to deposit £100 with Bet365 to cover both £50 bets, a pre-match bet and an in-play bet.

New customer offers make this even better. The last time this offer was on, I did my third outcome bet with Ladbrokes; I got £20 cashback through Quidco and they matched my first bet of £30 with a free bet, which I then used to win a little over £85!

Winspiration

Nope, you'll need to deposit £100 with Bet365 to cover both £50 bets, a p … Nope, you'll need to deposit £100 with Bet365 to cover both £50 bets, a pre-match bet and an in-play bet.New customer offers make this even better. The last time this offer was on, I did my third outcome bet with Ladbrokes; I got £20 cashback through Quidco and they matched my first bet of £30 with a free bet, which I then used to win a little over £85!

unfortunately i'm not a new customer at betvictor, so i'd just have to stick to bet365 for that.

I've just got how this works as well - i was thinking "eh, the double chance only returns £65 quid and it's only then i realised that if that pays out, the in-play bet is refunded - giving the £15 profit if either team win

Original Poster

HankHandsome

unfortunately i'm not a new customer at betvictor, so i'd just have to … unfortunately i'm not a new customer at betvictor, so i'd just have to stick to bet365 for that.I've just got how this works as well - i was thinking "eh, the double chance only returns £65 quid and it's only then i realised that if that pays out, the in-play bet is refunded - giving the £15 profit if either team win

you got it....that's why you win whatever the result.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants