EXPIRED

its the 9th of sept and i just bought some mince pies from co op lol

SuperEd
    think it might be a tad early......

18 Comments

never too early for a mince pie

2scoops2

I might have to go to the co op now :P

i've still got a huge xmas pud in the cupboard, so tempted - but it feels so wrong :santa:

Original Poster SuperEd

im going to have one now

bah humbug

Original Poster SuperEd

ClarityofMind;6248737

bah humbug

lol i know its early i even said to the staff it is september and he laughed

goonertillidie;6248771

lol i know its early i even said to the staff it is september and he … lol i know its early i even said to the staff it is september and he laughed

the word christmas fills me with dread lol

106 days till crimbo

ooooooooh, mince! ;-)

My wife bought some mince and made some last weekend and put them in the freezer-she said its nice to get a start on things:?

Original Poster SuperEd

Trickyjabs;6248940

ooooooooh, mince! ;-)

hahahaa

Original Poster SuperEd

mikebike;6249005

My wife bought some mince and made some last weekend and put them in the … My wife bought some mince and made some last weekend and put them in the freezer-she said its nice to get a start on things:?

lol my OH is saying the same... she keeps sying xmas only round the corner....

mikebike;6249005

My wife bought some mince and made some last weekend and put them in the … My wife bought some mince and made some last weekend and put them in the freezer-she said its nice to get a start on things:?

I like home made ones best too, but pastry makes me feel a lil bleurgh

my hubby went into sainsbury last night to pick up some carrots & he came out with carrots & mince pies, so had a nice cuppa & mince pie, couldnt wait till xmas, lovely mmmmm

Gregg's the bakers do them all year around. I buy 5 most weeks.

Love mince pies, you can't beat homemade ones though

thats made me chuckle!

this is the reason this is my fav time of year...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764352
      2. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism1017
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread415414089
      4. Rest In Peace Jerry Lewis.33

See more discussions