It's too late to cancel pre-order on tesco direct? Can i just send it back for a refund?

Found 17th May 2015
I have pre-ordered Witcher 3 and Batman. Both are yet to be dispatched, but I have been told by Tesco that I can't cancel the order as it is too close to dispatch?

I no longer want either game as my xbox dvd drive is playing up and I won't be able to use it so will be buying the digital code instead. Can I just send it straight back when I receive it for a full refund?

Anyone had anything like this happen before? Many thanks
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
Yes. Just return it straight away. I even managed to return a game from Tesco Direct to a store once. Not sure if it was their policy but tried my luck and it paid off.
stuarthanley

Yes. Just return it straight away. I even managed to return a game from … Yes. Just return it straight away. I even managed to return a game from Tesco Direct to a store once. Not sure if it was their policy but tried my luck and it paid off.

Thanks. Will have to give it a go!
It should come with a returns slip but you might get away with it in store. Its not too late to cancel the batman game though as its not out for months, is it?
stuarthanley

It should come with a returns slip but you might get away with it in … It should come with a returns slip but you might get away with it in store. Its not too late to cancel the batman game though as its not out for months, is it?

It was bought as part of the two for £70 deal. So I guess I can't get them to cancel it all at once! Shame really. Damn xbox! Thanks for the help though
... did u get the steelbook special edition of Batman? I got both these too in same deal, reckon if u have the special edition Batman u may be even slightly better off selling them and make a couple quid
allenjones2003

... did u get the steelbook special edition of Batman? I got both these … ... did u get the steelbook special edition of Batman? I got both these too in same deal, reckon if u have the special edition Batman u may be even slightly better off selling them and make a couple quid

That's the one I purchased yes, I doubt they will let me keep just the one though will they if they were bought with the 2 for £70 deal. I bet because the deal was available for loads of people that it will be cheaper to buy the steelbook one second hand anyway (knowing my luck)
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants