Groups

iTunes - 12 Days of Christmas - IT'S BACK!

Last Christmas this deal was LUSHHH!

Basically between the 26th of December and the 1st of January Itunes give away all kinds of stuff. Last year, if I can remember there was a special edition Kylie track, a Jason Mraz '12 Days Of Christmas' music video collection with 3 music videos, erm Lily Allen's then-new music video 'The Fear', a christmas episode of creature comforts.

So I'm looking forward to what's on offer, so if this is a repeat it's the same website as last year so thought it was worth a repost.

3 Comments

How can you vote on something that hasn't been publicised yet??

Original Poster

Not doing it for the votes buddy, just thought a nice heads up to those fellow hotukdealers would be nice

Thanks for your post, i have moved to misc as it isn't really a deal as such yet as we don't know what is on offer- as soon as anyone does - please post up. Thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846331
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3631397
      3. Gold Flamedeer thread (ABSOLUTELY NO HINTING/MENTIONING THE TRADING OF GOLD…35
      4. EE Retention Deal S811

See more discussions