itunes 8 now available to download new iphone fw on friday

6 replies
Found 9th Sep 2008
as above the new fw should be a major improvement

6 Comments

The new genius playlist creator takes a while to gather info about your library...
I'm really looking forward to when it's finished analysing my data! I hate making my own playlists! lol

I've got to buy a new Ipod 1st - mine broke a couple of weeks ago.

I was hoping the announcement would include some new price points

worto.

worto03;2933632

I've got to buy a new Ipod 1st - mine broke a couple of weeks ago.I was … I've got to buy a new Ipod 1st - mine broke a couple of weeks ago.I was hoping the announcement would include some new price points :(worto.

They are cheaper, 8gb nano and touch are £30 cheaper.

I want at least 30gb really, I think there is a 32gb touch now - I'll have a look how much that is?

I'm still looking around other makes too - the creative ones look good but I was very happy with my Ipod until it broke I think I'm gonna go with Ipod of some sort again either a touch or another classic.

Just in case anybody finds this thread, the new firmware is now available for the iPod Touch, deemed 2.1:

apple.com/ipo…tml

well i installed itunes 8 and lost all my songs and now every time i try to run itunes i get the message "itunes cannot run because some of its required files are missing,please re-install itunes" which i have done, many times.

Thanks apple! :x
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Anyone else bored of video gaming2030
    2. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA2099
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769517
    4. Happy Bandi Chorr Diwas and Happy Diwali!1317

See more discussions