Groups

ITUNES account HELP !!! How to change the country ?

Guys I need help.

During my holidays abroad I was given an Ipod touch as a Christmas present with a $300 Mexican pesos (around £10-£15) Itunes card. I had to create my Itunes account over there in order to use the Itunes card.

I was not going to bother changing the country as I am not planning to buy anything but I got a digital Copy of Transformers II that came with the Bluray and I want to use it, but it keeps saying that I must have a UK Itunes account.

I try in Itunes but is asking me for a UK credit card or to use a UK Itunes card. Is there anyway of chaging the country without having to use any of these?

If I had no other choice what's the cheapest Itunes card that I can get.

Thanks in advance for your help

3 Comments

At the bottom of the itunes Store homepage, there's an option to change country; just click on the British Flag and you'll get options to chooser your country. Then log in using the details you used in Mexico and download Transformers.

Original Poster

windhoek;7726095

At the bottom of the itunes Store homepage, there's an option to change … At the bottom of the itunes Store homepage, there's an option to change country; just click on the British Flag and you'll get options to chooser your country. Then log in using the details you used in Mexico and download Transformers.

dcx_badass;7726130

Yup bottom of iTunes store.

Thanks guys, I which it was that easy. When I change the country it goes to the next screen in which is asking me for credit card details or an Itunes Card code :x

Original Poster

I was going through My account and changing country that way, which did not work.

I think I found what you are saying now :thumbsup: it may work. But I don't have the code with me at the moment, so I will try tonight. Thanks again
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?916
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?2484
      3. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1014
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17416151

See more discussions