Itunes & Appstore Vouchers Different?

Found 5th Dec 2011
Just been into GAME @ dinner to purchase one of the £25 Itunes vouchers that are on offer @ £20. Got to the section where the vouchers are and noticed there are Itunes cards & App store cards (these looked new)

I asked at the till if the Itunes card could be used to buy apps for IPAD etc or if I would have to get the Appstore card. The bloke said that Itunes is for the music/films & Appstore card is only for Apps&Games.

Is he right? The Appstore card didnt offer the discount when scanned, but he said that could be because they are new. I wasnt convinced so walked away.

Anybody offer advice or used an Itunes card to purchase apps from appstore for IPAD?
Community Updates
MiscAppleiTunesiPad
4 Comments
itunes vouchers can buy apps from the app store on an ipad. (or music or films....etc....)

unfortunately staff in most video game stores have the mental capacity of a small turnip.
these credit your account, no difference what you're spending it on
music or apps
both identical as stated above:

iTunes Apps Card £15
Let your friends and loved ones choose their favourite music, films, games and much more*. With the iTunes Gift Card you can treat anyone to prepaid credit at the world’s top digital entertainment store and let them decide what they like best.

•Goes towards any purchase on the iTunes Store
•Buy music, films, TV programmes, games, apps and more*

itunes £15 card
Let your friends and loved ones choose their favourite music, films, games and much more*. With the iTunes Gift Card you can treat anyone to prepaid credit at the world’s top digital entertainment store and let them decide what they like best.

•Goes towards any purchase on the iTunes Store
•Buy music, films, TV programmes, games, apps and more*

Original Poster
cheers. i thought that. think they were pushing for the extra fiver cos I stated it was only to buy apps.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions