Groups

Itunes Cover Art & Track Listing HELP PLEASE!

Hi all,

I've just been trying to import all my music and have run into a few problems, and suggestions to help would be good:

1) Album art: Itunes won't find some album covers automatically so I try and put a picture in manually by dragging a picture into the "Get Info" screen, but when I click ok nothing happens?

2) When merging a double cd into one album, whats the easiest way to keep the tracks in order that they originally were from disc 1 and 2, without the tracks from both discs getting jumbled up?

3) I have found some really old mp3 album cds but when I import them the track listings do not come up automatically(and I have lost the original cds), is there an easy way to get the track names added on without having to type them on manually?

Thanks all,

Happysteveo.

4 Comments

1) RIght click, select Get Info, In the info box drag a picture in the artwork box.

2) Again in the same place (get info) select part of a compilation. You may need to add the track numbers in (i.e. 1 of 20). Also you can turn off gapless playback here if its a mix album.

3) Not sure about this, as the system uses a database to find the track details. You'll probably have to type them in.

Original Poster

milesy29

1) RIght click, select Get Info, In the info box drag a picture in the … 1) RIght click, select Get Info, In the info box drag a picture in the artwork box.2) Again in the same place (get info) select part of a compilation. You may need to add the track numbers in (i.e. 1 of 20). Also you can turn off gapless playback here if its a mix album.3) Not sure about this, as the system uses a database to find the track details. You'll probably have to type them in.

Thanks Milesy, I have done what you suggested for 1) but when I press ok the artwork still doesn't attach to the album.

Edited by: "Happysteveo" 30th Oct 2010

1) Download the pictures onto your pc/laptop; on itunes, right lick on the song(s) > artwork > add > select the picture you just saved, then click open. that should do it.

Original Poster

xclau

1) Download the pictures onto your pc/laptop; on itunes, right lick on … 1) Download the pictures onto your pc/laptop; on itunes, right lick on the song(s) > artwork > add > select the picture you just saved, then click open. that should do it.

Thanks, seems to work for every album except for Jakatta Visions!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. RIP DOCTOR WHO710
      2. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial1218
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?67
      4. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1430

See more discussions