Groups

iTunes deals

Hi there,

Was wondering if there are any deals on iTunes vouchers?

Deals seem to be so rare these days!

7 Comments

Original Poster

Bump.

I'll PM you a link.

check Zeek- they do cheap gift cards

Original Poster

Squishyonthemoon

check Zeek- they do cheap gift cards

Is it safe / reliable?

shaunp

Is it safe / reliable?

Yep - Zeek acts as a middleman. So effectively you sell your gift card to them, they check it works then resell it. You deal directly with Zeek. The person selling the gift card then gets charged a small %. Check the link i've sent you and it'll give you £5 off your first order. You get emailed the code straight away.

The best deal I have had off of them to date was about £250 worth of John Lewis vouchers for £210.
    Edited by: "ipswich78" 16th Jan

Original Poster

Great bought a voucher with 9% off and got £5 with the code you sent me. Any websites selling with at least 10% off? Use to get 20% off frequently!

shaunp

Great bought a voucher with 9% off and got £5 with the code you sent me. … Great bought a voucher with 9% off and got £5 with the code you sent me. Any websites selling with at least 10% off? Use to get 20% off frequently!

Boots were doing 10% off gift cards a couple of weeks ago. Not sure if that's still available or expired. With Zeek you occasionally get sent the odd discount code etc.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ditched Sky1214
      2. Best 40 inch TV for £30056
      3. Biscuit addiction1231
      4. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1325

See more discussions