Groups

iTunes Download History...

Just bought the Shiny new White iPhone 4 today and I've now Re Downloaded iTunes back onto my Computer i've previously bought Apps/Films and Games/Films on the iTunes store.. But was wondering how I Re Download those all onto my Computer to transfer to my iPhone? When ever I go over to a Game for Example that i've already purchased before it still Asks me confirm that i'm going to buy it again... Wouldnt something pop up to notify me that i've already purchased it? What do i need to do i'm lost...

7 Comments

You click buy as if you are about to pay for it again and it says 'you have already purchased this app before. Click OK to download again for free.'

Original Poster

maximoshark

You click buy as if you are about to pay for it again and it says 'you … You click buy as if you are about to pay for it again and it says 'you have already purchased this app before. Click OK to download again for free.'

thanks mate, Yeah i was thinking it might do that but didnt want to risk it if it charged my card again! But nice one!

would that work on previously purchases videos too...i jsut get scared to click on "buy" with films which i had purchased [reviously.

Original Poster

Dhiraj1

would that work on previously purchases videos too...i jsut get scared to … would that work on previously purchases videos too...i jsut get scared to click on "buy" with films which i had purchased [reviously.

I just did that and ended up paying £6.99 for Fast & Furious again not happy, Apple should tell you before the trasnaction goes through to be honest, It's in my downloaded history that i've already Redeemed the Film before yet it's charged again

Marky264

I just did that and ended up paying £6.99 for Fast & Furious again not … I just did that and ended up paying £6.99 for Fast & Furious again not happy, Apple should tell you before the trasnaction goes through to be honest, It's in my downloaded history that i've already Redeemed the Film before yet it's charged again

ah sorry! I have only ever tried it with apps and it always let me download it again for free.

dcx_badass

So if you lose a DVD do you expect a new one for free?As this is the same … So if you lose a DVD do you expect a new one for free?As this is the same thing, you didn't look after what you bought and want another for free.

Well it works for apps...

I thought if you signed in your okay or plugged the device in and right clicked transfer purchases you could do it or sign in your account and there was a way to download everything again.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?29113
      2. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30395
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …78134
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764500

See more discussions