Found 13th Jun 2011
Hello
Have Itunes on this ploptop for one phone and need to get another phone registered on the same machine
What is the easiest way to do it please
Thank you in hadvance

1. Misc
  2. iTunes
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. iTunes
10 Comments

Sorry but that doesn't really make sense? lol

What's a ploptop?

Original Poster

sorry my bad, laptop, boring to use real name for it
I think i may have sorted it but I may be back. thank you!!

Original Poster

i have a iphone on itunes on this laptop and syncing another phone but it is copying all the apps on the original phone onto the new iphone, didnt know it did that?
I did say it was a new phone, confused technofobe

The answer to you question is, Connect you second iphone to the pc and it should give you some options to set it up for that account, Set it up as a new connection.

Original Poster

shauneco

The answer to you question is, Connect you second iphone to the pc and it … The answer to you question is, Connect you second iphone to the pc and it should give you some options to set it up for that account, Set it up as a new connection.

thought i had but its copying everything. excellent avatar btw

Neonlitdoor

thought i had but its copying everything. excellent avatar btw

Thank you, To be honest when I did it, It offered me the new connection, I set it up and then it was as a new connection, Not sure whats gone wrong for you perhaps it's a bug?, I'm sure someone else can help you.

Choose the option for you to manually add/manage what you want on your device, rather than automatic syncing.

Original Poster

shibi din

Choose the option for you to manually add/manage what you want on your … Choose the option for you to manually add/manage what you want on your device, rather than automatic syncing.

ok thanks for advise, had to delete the apps but at least i know
Cheers

Original Poster

my phone is in recovery mode, is that a coincidence or not? ta
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What is the best weight training app for iOS please?11
    2. Help: NowTV Movie pass55
    3. Is this expensive?816
    4. Credit Card Debt Question...915