Groups

Itunes help needed!

Hi - my itunes for my iphone is on my old computer, which is not accsesable...
    I'm on my new laptop and want my itunes to be on here - dont care too much about losing my musix, but how do i create/restore my old itunes on my new pc without losing apps?

thanks

5 Comments

You shouldn't lose apps as they are tied to your account. You'll probably just have to download them again

A few weeks ago i formated my laptop and forgot to back up my Iphone/Itunes .. i installed itunes back on laptop and signed into my account but all my apps were gone.. so i sent an email to itunes store and told them what i had done .. they sent an email back saying try signing in now and check your apps .. i did so and there in my account was every app i had downloaded so from that i selected which ones i wanted on my phone again and then sync'd it ..

Original Poster

Budgie2k7;8227457

A few weeks ago i formated my laptop and forgot to back up my … A few weeks ago i formated my laptop and forgot to back up my Iphone/Itunes .. i installed itunes back on laptop and signed into my account but all my apps were gone.. so i sent an email to itunes store and told them what i had done .. they sent an email back saying try signing in now and check your apps .. i did so and there in my account was every app i had downloaded so from that i selected which ones i wanted on my phone again and then sync'd it ..

ok how quick was all this? (as in apple getting your stuff back) - as im on a tight schedule unfortunately, left this til last min.

Just looked in my emails .. i sent the mail to them on the 14/01/10 and they replied on the 15/01/10 .. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Budgie2k7;8227583

Just looked in my emails .. i sent the mail to them on the 14/01/10 and … Just looked in my emails .. i sent the mail to them on the 14/01/10 and they replied on the 15/01/10 .. :thumbsup:

ok thanks!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …161395
      2. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1325
      3. Limited Edition Gran Turismo Sport PlayStation 4 console revealed22
      4. Your dream gaming set up?1124

See more discussions