Groups

*ITUNES HELP URGENTLY*

i need to transfer these songs off my ipod onto a memory card from my phone and the songs wont budge off the itunes (my ipod page) so how do i do it?

12 Comments

Wherever your iTunes file is thats where the songs will be in mp3 format.

Hi
    You could just download them again,not from itunes though :thumbsup: pm me if you need help with this

usually thers a folder in:
    documents-->music-->itunes library

then copy and paste onto your memory card

there is software like yamipod etc that can bypass itunes and let you copy stuff from your ipod

deadduck_145's way is the easiest

Original Poster

rehydrated;3071815

HiYou could just download them again,not from itunes though :thumbsup: … HiYou could just download them again,not from itunes though :thumbsup: pm me if you need help with this

there is 56 songs tho and i already got them off limwire

Original Poster

deadduck_145;3071834

usually thers a folder in:documents--music--itunes librarythen copy and … usually thers a folder in:documents-->music-->itunes librarythen copy and paste onto your memory card

the problem is that i carn't get them onto there since its on my ipod

...duuuhhhh....sorry...yes...u did say so...my error !

Original Poster

aghhhh doin me nut in

I don't have an ipod,but did you download the songs to your puter before putting them on the ipod? If you did they might still be in your limewire folder..?

One of the reasons people dislike apple is how they tie you to their programs. you can't transfer them back from your ipod to the pc. you need a 3rd party program. i use ]imtoo it works well for me. Hope this helps

xx

Original Poster

thanks all for help sorted now thanks everyone :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …181464
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?34226
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17426159
      4. Your dream gaming set up?1532

See more discussions