Groups

itunes help !!! With Ipod shuffle

Can you please help, i got an ipod shuffle for christmas and not got a clue how to use it.

I have downloaded itunes and just for a sample downloaded two songs paid for them but how do i get them onto the shuffle. I have them in the library but need them transfering onto the shuffle.

Also if i wanted to copy a cd onto there how do i do that?

Sorry first timer with an MP3 player ....or ipod.

Thanks

3 Comments

No problem. Make a playlist by clicking add playlist(+button at bottom left) then simply drag songs to the playlist. When u plug your iPod in then its information should appear. Click where it says music on your iPod description then select your playlist. The press sync on the bottom right. To burn onto the cd- right click the playlist and burn to cd

Original Poster

zakdeals1

No problem. Make a playlist by clicking add playlist(+button at bottom … No problem. Make a playlist by clicking add playlist(+button at bottom left) then simply drag songs to the playlist. When u plug your iPod in then its information should appear. Click where it says music on your iPod description then select your playlist. The press sync on the bottom right. To burn onto the cd- right click the playlist and burn to cd

Or thanks.....this has been a great help done it !!

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. GTX 1070 went out and old card won't work either.11
      2. Good Sim only deals??57
      3. Digital ps4 games22
      4. BT FIBRE EXISTING CUSTOMER45

See more discussions