Groups

itunes query

I've just got a laptop and transferred my itunes over.

I'm struggling to downlaod album artwork for a few albums and it will no longer allow me to find the artwork elsewhere and thendrag and drop it into the photo bit

any ideas please????

rep will be added when I figure out how to do it lol

12 Comments

If you sign up to the store or genius - can't you get the album artwork for free?

That's what my mate told me who uses itunes far more than me!

support.apple.com/kb/…815

Doesn't say it's free tho . . .

advice from my friend
    go on seekacdcover
    type in what yr looking for
    apparently just copy and paste onto album artwork part

right click on song,click get info,then album artwork and copy and paste into here :thumbsup:

Original Poster

aardvarking;6740897

If you sign up to the store or genius - can't you get the album artwork … If you sign up to the store or genius - can't you get the album artwork for free?That's what my mate told me who uses itunes far more than me!http://support.apple.com/kb/TS1815Doesn't say it's free tho . . .

I've tried that, album artwork doesn't always come up on itunes

Original Poster

Charlie Scene;6740920

right click on song,click get info,then album artwork and copy and paste … right click on song,click get info,then album artwork and copy and paste into here :thumbsup:

thats my problem it won't cut n paste in

I know how to get album artwork from itunes but they don't always have it

Original Poster

sorry to make clear

I know about itunes artwork download but it doesn't work on every cd

I know where to find artwork

My problem is that it won't let me "cut and paste" or "drag and drop" the artwork into itunes any more

you should be able to drag and drop. i've got the latest version and it stll allows drag and drop on the get info section

have you authorised itunes on the laptop

Original Poster

snarff;6741062

have you authorised itunes on the laptop

Yes
    Its let me download some artwork which itunes have. just problem with artwork not on itunes

Right click on album > click get info > double click on artwork square > choose location of jpeg

Click on the words 'Now Playing' in the bar just above the artwork box on the left. It will change to 'selected item'. You can now drag artwork into the box.

Alternatively use the 'get info' method above.

Original Poster

J_B;6741215

Right click on album click get info double click on artwork square … Right click on album > click get info > double click on artwork square > choose location of jpeg

cheers JB thats the only way that'll work. seems a bit backwardscompared to the old way of dragging and dropping
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …268914
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764562
      3. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1231
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread416714128

See more discussions