Itunes question - why does the artwork appear multiple times?

This has happened a few times now and it's annnoying.

when i add an album to itunes, al the songs appear on itunes but sometimes the album artwork will appear twice.

Most of the songs will be linked to the first artwork and then say one or two tracks to the other

Even when i check that they are all tagged correctly i can't get them to go under one artwork

anyone got a solution for this?

4 Comments

I know you said they are all tagged correctly but it's case sensitive as well (or mine was!) - have you checked that as well? I also recall that one of my albums had a space at the end and that caused it to appear twice. Might be worthwhile double checking??

Original Poster

I never really got the knocking of itunes, i think it's a very good bit of software:thumbsup:

(obviously until this happens, which does my head in:x)

tries all the tags, lower case etc and it's still the same

Put the songs into list view.
Highlight all the songs in that album then right click and select get info.
Tick the boxes next to album artist and album.
Retype the details in the boxes.
Apply.
Hopefully should sort it.

Original Poster

wagster;6294223

Put the songs into list view.Highlight all the songs in that album then … Put the songs into list view.Highlight all the songs in that album then right click and select get info.Tick the boxes next to album artist and album.Retype the details in the boxes.Apply.Hopefully should sort it.

already tried that, but thanks anyway
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How dangerous is Donald trump?1014
    2. Sad news about Barcelona2080
    3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846125
    4. A Nigerian prince and bit coins scam33

See more discussions