Groups

iTunes rip off!!

I just saw Lady Gaga on tv singing her Poker face song and while I know its not particularly new, I thought I would look around for prices to down load. OMG!

iTunes 99p

Play 69p

play.com/Mus…716

Amazon 29p
    amazon.co.uk/Pok…QBD

I can not believe how much of a difference there is. Anyone else noticed this is it just a random song with such a massive amount of disparity??

3 Comments

itunes put thier prices up for some popular songs...rip off merchants!
    personally i dont mind her songs but saw her on rossy and think shes mental...
    hotukdeals.com/ite…705

Original Poster

shaneomac;4958797

itunes put thier prices up for some popular songs...rip off … itunes put thier prices up for some popular songs...rip off merchants!personally i dont mind her songs but saw her on rossy and think shes mental...http://hotukdeals.com/item/382705/anyone-watch-jonathon-ross/showthread.php?t=382705

Thats where i saw her. The wife and I commented that her original version was much better hence me looking for prices. Really dissapointed at iTunes decission but looking at Amazon i think they are a viable option TBH. :thumbsup:

do you need to download it?could just listen via youtube,spotify,we7 etc...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. LG Watch Style worth buying for £75?11
      2. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News77
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764386
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?33197

See more discussions