Groups

itunes software keeps freezing

Hi im trying to put more music onto my iphone but when i drag the file onto itunes it just freezes,any ideas what could be going wrong?

6 Comments

Another iphone help thread Lesnar? Bout time you tapped out and tried a new handset me thinks.

Why don't you try asking in one of your other 20 iphone help threads or the one dedicated to the iphone? Just saying.

Original Poster

roadrunner1;5722873

Another iphone help thread Lesnar? Bout time you tapped out and tried a … Another iphone help thread Lesnar? Bout time you tapped out and tried a new handset me thinks.Why don't you try asking in one of your other 20 iphone help threads or the one dedicated to the iphone? Just saying.

likes its my fauly itunes keeps freezing!!

Original Poster

itunes seems to put the music on my iphone fine but on itunes it says syncing with iphone and nothing happens

have you recently upgraded to v3 O/S by any chance?
    if so then a lot of people have had the same problem (myself included) it looks as though its frozen but if you leave it long enough (i know one person who had to leave it more than 24 hrs) it will finish and after this first sync it will be back to normal.
    hth

Original Poster

wolf359;5724121

have you recently upgraded to v3 O/S by any chance?if so then a lot of … have you recently upgraded to v3 O/S by any chance?if so then a lot of people have had the same problem (myself included) it looks as though its frozen but if you leave it long enough (i know one person who had to leave it more than 24 hrs) it will finish and after this first sync it will be back to normal.hth

yeh using v3 lol glad its not just me then,dont fancy usingit for 24 hrs thats crazy

did it sort itself out in the end?
    i now know IRL at least half a dozen with the same problem. one even had to switch from his vista installation to his win7 installation before it would sync properly
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …161395
      2. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1325
      3. Limited Edition Gran Turismo Sport PlayStation 4 console revealed22
      4. Your dream gaming set up?1124

See more discussions