Groups
    EXPIRED

Itunes vouchers

I noticed in the last few weeks a few deals for itunes vouchers like, buy two £15 vouchers for £20 and so on- does anyone know if anywhere is still doing anything like this? Thanks muchos!

10 Comments

Sainsburys £25 card for £20 at the Mo buddy

clintons cards 2 x £15 i tunes for £25 brought some today

roxybrown;7280247

clintons cards 2 x £15 i tunes for £25 brought some today

That is a great deal, beats my spot hands down. Well you know where to go opp:thumbsup:

Original Poster

Thanks to both of you, will hop it down to clintons tomorrow and then sainsburys if clintons are out!!

are morrisons not doing the 2 x 15.00 vouchers for 20.00 anymore then? :? was going to go get some for my son for christmas :santa:

cheerleader;7280511

are morrisons not doing the 2 x 15.00 vouchers for 20.00 anymore then? :? … are morrisons not doing the 2 x 15.00 vouchers for 20.00 anymore then? :? was going to go get some for my son for christmas :santa:

nope.

I went in Sainsbury the other day looking for a voucher, I didn't see any mention of this offer? Is it just at the till point or should I ask for it?

chas76;7281317

I went in Sainsbury the other day looking for a voucher, I didn't see any … I went in Sainsbury the other day looking for a voucher, I didn't see any mention of this offer? Is it just at the till point or should I ask for it?

I have just got back from Sainsburys in Wigan. There were no gift cards on display, I had to ask as they keep them under the counter at the till near the phones & ipods. When I asked about the £25 ones being £20 the assistant said she was not aware of an offer. She asked a colleague, he knew nothing. I asked if she would mind checking the price, which she reluctantly did, and the till showed "multi buy -5.00". A bit misleading as it is not a multi buy but who cares it worked

The assistant thanked me for telling them about the offer, although as it is not advertised in store I doubt they will get very many buyers, except folk from this site.

time4usall;7280306

That is a great deal, beats my spot hands down. Well you know where to go … That is a great deal, beats my spot hands down. Well you know where to go opp:thumbsup:

glad to be of help i went to morrisonns and there offer finished just passing clintons and it was in the window

sca1972;7281997

I have just got back from Sainsburys in Wigan. There were no gift cards … I have just got back from Sainsburys in Wigan. There were no gift cards on display, I had to ask as they keep them under the counter at the till near the phones & ipods. When I asked about the £25 ones being £20 the assistant said she was not aware of an offer. She asked a colleague, he knew nothing. I asked if she would mind checking the price, which she reluctantly did, and the till showed "multi buy -5.00". A bit misleading as it is not a multi buy but who cares it worked :)The assistant thanked me for telling them about the offer, although as it is not advertised in store I doubt they will get very many buyers, except folk from this site.

thanks for the info, I will ask at my local....rep given :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains109
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick1010
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2121

See more discussions