Groups
    EXPIRED

Itunes vouchers will anywhere email the code?

Hi
    I want to buy an itunes voucher but will anywhere email the code rather than posting it?
    Thanks,

4 Comments

the itunes store-click to buy voucher as a gift and enter your own email as recipient,they send you the code.

Original Poster

barky;7486753

the itunes store-click to buy voucher as a gift and enter your own email … the itunes store-click to buy voucher as a gift and enter your own email as recipient,they send you the code.

Lol I feel like a right muppet now :oops:

Ok so i don't feel quite as silly, do you know a place that will email the code and accept paypal? No problem if there isn't one I just wondered. And thanks for your help

It won't let me give you rep again yet but as soon as it does ill leave some more

Emzy81;7486780

Lol I feel like a right muppet now :oops:Ok so i don't feel quite as … Lol I feel like a right muppet now :oops:Ok so i don't feel quite as silly, do you know a place that will email the code and accept paypal? No problem if there isn't one I just wondered. And thanks for your help :)It won't let me give you rep again yet but as soon as it does ill leave some more

I may be wrong but I dont think there will be somewhere like that-apple are pretty strict who sells their stuff -someone may know of somewhere but far as Im aware the only way you can get a code emailed is from itunes-unless you buy a voucher offa someone on ebay?

cant you buy one instore somewhere?

Original Poster

barky;7486851

I may be wrong but I dont think there will be somewhere like that-apple … I may be wrong but I dont think there will be somewhere like that-apple are pretty strict who sells their stuff -someone may know of somewhere but far as Im aware the only way you can get a code emailed is from itunes-unless you buy a voucher offa someone on ebay?cant you buy one instore somewhere?

I could but i forgot earlier its not important as i can just take the price off my debit card but thought it would be easier to keep track of if i got an itunes voucher,the snow is quite bad at the moment so i was hoping to just do it online, which i can do now from itunes so thank you
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best Custom ROM for XIaomi Redmi Note 233
      2. Virgin Media TV67
      3. Samsung 4k TVs which one 49/55inch curved? £1.50023
      4. Does the app aznog still work?11

See more discussions