Groups

iTunes/ipod Help Plz

Add a song to my ipod, but it palys only 8sec then go to next song? all other songs work fine!!!
    I tryed palying it via WMP work fine
    Help plz ???
    thx

7 Comments

Go to song in itunes and right click, and select 'Get Info' or 'Info' something like that.

Then one of the tabs has an option to select when to start and end a song you need to amend this so plays the whole song. You may have amended to make a ringtone previously. Sorry dont have itunes in front of me so not sure of name of tab

pm me name of the song,i would get you new one.

Banned

hoew to uese ipodd macchine?

plz help!

HALP ME! HALP i carnt spell gud

HALP NeeEded!

HALP!

DanJackson;5094536

hoew to uese ipodd macchine?plz help!HALP ME! HALP i carnt spell gudHALP … hoew to uese ipodd macchine?plz help!HALP ME! HALP i carnt spell gudHALP NeeEded! HALP!

:thumbsup:

DanJackson;5094536

hoew to uese ipodd macchine?plz help!HALP ME! HALP i carnt spell gudHALP … hoew to uese ipodd macchine?plz help!HALP ME! HALP i carnt spell gudHALP NeeEded! HALP!

Haha bit nasty taling this p*ss out of retards but funny anyway!

Original Poster

DanJackson;5094536

get a life a**
    :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Trauts78;5089742

Go to song in itunes and right click, and select 'Get Info' or 'Info' … Go to song in itunes and right click, and select 'Get Info' or 'Info' something like that.Then one of the tabs has an option to select when to start and end a song you need to amend this so plays the whole song. You may have amended to make a ringtone previously. Sorry dont have itunes in front of me so not sure of name of tab

thank you
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio1526
      2. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial1015
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?32171
      4. Deleting chats on Facebook Messenger78

See more discussions