just noticed that itv1 hd is now on sky 178
    when did this happen?

now you can record it too

19 Comments

excellent, didnt know either

A few days ago apparently :thumbsup:

]http//ww…178

2nd April sky got it.

Thanks for that, first I knew, is there a way of moving the channels around in the the sky planner. Ie 101 for bbc1 102 for bbc2 and 178 for itvHD in that order. I know freeview boxes do It. Anyone know?

Original Poster

not sure would love that feature itv hd on 103

On Virgin Media too

Banned

Have added ITV HD manually, but channel 178 is unavailable

Any ideas how I sort this? Would like to see it normally and be able to record it

dimebars;8331092

Have added ITV HD manually, but channel 178 is unavailableAny ideas how I … Have added ITV HD manually, but channel 178 is unavailableAny ideas how I sort this? Would like to see it normally and be able to record it

is this Sky HD?
    should be on 178 if it is?

Banned

178 says channel unavailable on mine

They only put it in an hour ago!

Banned

Cheers

will give that a bash when the kids stop whining about me switching channels etc!

dimebars;8331141

178 says channel unavailable on mineThey only put it in an hour ago!

the porter;8331153

try a manual update Power off at mainsHold down back up buttom on front … try a manual update Power off at mainsHold down back up buttom on front of boxPower back on at mainsWhen download message appears on screen, let go of back up button.

Tried a manual reset. Can only think it's region specific still?

the porter;8331286

we wont get itv hd on the epg in scotland, the best we will get is stv hd … we wont get itv hd on the epg in scotland, the best we will get is stv hd minus all the decent programmes as stv refuse to buy them.You can still get it on the other channels or if you take your card out and reboot the box you can get it on 178, but cant recordThis is crazy, why can't Sky just put it in the EPG for Scotland? STV is pants to be honest and would much prefer ITV HD. I'm watching it in other channels but would like it to be on the EPGtaken from avf

i get itv HD not stv HD, and last i checked......yup....im still in scotland. :thumbsup:

the porter;8331286

we wont get itv hd on the epg in scotland, the best we will get is stv hd … we wont get itv hd on the epg in scotland, the best we will get is stv hd minus all the decent programmes as stv refuse to buy them.You can still get it on the other channels or if you take your card out and reboot the box you can get it on 178, but cant recordThis is crazy, why can't Sky just put it in the EPG for Scotland? STV is pants to be honest and would much prefer ITV HD. I'm watching it in other channels but would like it to be on the EPGtaken from avf

+1 STV are a total joke and the quicker ITV's court action puts them out of business the better. Thank god for channel 993 and ITV London

jase.2;8331361

+1 STV are a total joke and the quicker ITV's court action puts them out … +1 STV are a total joke and the quicker ITV's court action puts them out of business the better. Thank god for channel 993 and ITV London

I agree - but wouldnt it be so lovely to be able to see the lovely Michelle McManus in HD :lol: - she totally ruins that programme!!!!

Banned

shanecr;8331340

i get itv HD not stv HD, and last i checked......yup....im still in … i get itv HD not stv HD, and last i checked......yup....im still in scotland. :thumbsup:

Do you get it on Sky HD or Freesat?

Do you get it on 178?

bossyboots;8331540

I agree - but wouldnt it be so lovely to be able to see the lovely … I agree - but wouldnt it be so lovely to be able to see the lovely Michelle McManus in HD :lol: - she totally ruins that programme!!!!

OMG think id need to have a bucket ready to watch that show in HD lol

Even Alan Titchmarsh on ITV London looks more appealing than big Michelle lol

shanecr;8331918

coulda took a picture, or just said … coulda took a picture, or just said but....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-48hgN-cx1c

I don't get it :x

You got a spare room?

bazzaric;8331946

I don't get it :xYou got a spare room?

nop, need to actually move as 3 kids, 2 adults, little cramped in a 2 bed house
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      2. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      3. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk66

See more discussions