Groups
    EXPIRED

ITV Competitions - Max Entries Per Phone Number

Hi, question if you don't mind! With most of the ITV competitions, you can enter five entries per phone number. Could you therefore in theory enter ten times if you put your mobile and home numbers down? The terms and conditions seem to say per phone number, but not too sure. Thank you :-)

7 Comments

I think they are talking about the online free entry one?

Original Poster

OFC?? Haha obsessive maybe ;-) I don't phone them, just enter a couple online which are free, so that's why I wondered if you could put a different number on the online form, thus increasing your free entries??

Original Poster

I thought you could, but the terms and conditions are a bit vague. It's free to enter online and it says you can enter up to five times per number for free, so i guess you could get 10 free entries online by just changing the number you input from say your mobile to your landline?

Yes you can and I read of someone on MSE who won and entered this way with more than one phone number

Original Poster

Thanks. Bit obsessive - but £100,000 would be useful ;-)

All the ones I've ever seen, the chances of winning from entering for free are ridiculously low, like only 5% of entries actually get entered!!!

I alway enter ITV competitions online and last month won a lovely big prize
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions