EXPIRED

ITV has disappeared from my tv channels? Please help?

Hi, we watch tv through our sky dish as we have no normal aerial signal where we live. But on Thursday ITV disappeared from my channels and when I press to select it says channel unavailable. I read on here that someone had the same problem with channel 5 and there is a way of reinstalling/adding it manually through your sky remote. Does anyone know if you can do that with ITV and if so how???? I'm a bit of a technophobe, please help??? Many thanks

6 Comments

If you are sure your card is OK, turn your sky box off at the mains for at least 30 seconds. Remove the card, power the sky box back on and leave it for a minute to boot correctly, insert the card and switch on the TV, if it still shows Channel not available, repower the box with the card in. It worked for me during the week.

Outrunner;8095435

If you are sure your card is OK, turn your sky box off at the mains for … If you are sure your card is OK, turn your sky box off at the mains for at least 30 seconds. Remove the card, power the sky box back on and leave it for a minute to boot correctly, insert the card and switch on the TV, if it still shows Channel not available, repower the box with the card in. It worked for me during the week.

The OP has posted on another thread stating that his/her card has expired.

Original Poster

Thankyou for trying to help. Just managed to find the solution. If anyone else has this problem....go to Services >System Setup>Add Channels, enter details
Frequency 10758
Polarity V
Symb, rate 22.0
FEC 5/6
Go to find channels: highlight ITV
press yellow button to store.
It won't appear to watch on your main tv guide you have to view through Services>Other Channels then select ITV.
Different regions & channels need different details inputting, if anyone needs help,just yell!:)

you have to pay sky £20 for a new card..

Original Poster

Outrunner;8095435

If you are sure your card is OK, turn your sky box off at the mains for … If you are sure your card is OK, turn your sky box off at the mains for at least 30 seconds. Remove the card, power the sky box back on and leave it for a minute to boot correctly, insert the card and switch on the TV, if it still shows Channel not available, repower the box with the card in. It worked for me during the week.

Thankyou, tried that, it normally works but not this time:oops: ....just found a way tho! Yippeeee:-D

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. hOW SHOCKED WERE YOU AT THE GLASGOW FRUIT MARKET CONFLAGRATION??99
  2. Now TV CODES - Free Sky Entertainment/Kids/Cinema/Sports1016
  3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)49394
  4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764037

See more discussions