Groups

ITV HD

Can you get ITV HD through sky? I heard somewhere that you can set the channel up somehow to recieve it.

10 Comments

You can get it but for some reason i dont get the epg ( listings) for the channel which means i dont know whats on next

dandoc2;5809982

You can get it but for some reason i dont get the epg ( listings) for … You can get it but for some reason i dont get the epg ( listings) for the channel which means i dont know whats on next

nobody does...only time i check the chan is if football or a movie is on

akme;5810012

nobody does...only time i check the chan is if football or a movie is on

ah right

Original Poster

Babbabooey;5809972

http://www.bobkingsley.co.uk/blog/?p=1083

Just tried that and it doesnt find the channel 10510 that the instructions suggest. It finds about 6 radio channels instead. Do u think it may have been blocked?

Original Poster

I've just done some more digging and apparently u need to have the new sky EPG before you can add ITV hd. Typical as I don't have it yet.

dinglebin;5810320

I've just done some more digging and apparently u need to have the new … I've just done some more digging and apparently u need to have the new sky EPG before you can add ITV hd. Typical as I don't have it yet.

It says that in the link I gave you..Although I thought everyone would have the new software by now.

"To receive the ITV HD channel through the SKY HD box it must be added as an Other Channel via the updated version of the Electronic Programme Guide (EPG), if it’s been automatically downloaded and installed by Sky on your HD box (being upgraded throughout March – May. Note: I’m told you cannot add ITV HD to the older version of the EPG. You must wait for the automatic upgrade. You’ll know when you’ve been upgraded because the look of the new EPG is completely different from the old one"

dinglebin;5810320

I've just done some more digging and apparently u need to have the new … I've just done some more digging and apparently u need to have the new sky EPG before you can add ITV hd. Typical as I don't have it yet.

I dont have the new EPG but ive got it

dandoc2;5810466

How did you manually program the channel in without having the new EPG then?

Original Poster

dandoc2;5810466

So how did you do it then??
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73844449
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047075
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767161
      4. one thing you're scared of4065

See more discussions