Groups

ITV This Morning - Kerry Katona

I swear she is sooooooooooooooo drunk!!! She is slurring and getting snotty lol

89 Comments

you made me put tv on -----------------ooooooooooooooooh she is so liquid or chemical

Something's not right

OH MY GOD, get her off this is not nice viewing, she needs big help

Doesn't seem drunk, I would guess she is on medication.

Whether it's legal or not, only she can say.

Banned

i HATE Kerry Katona

she is nothing but a chav with (no) money (now!)

Fat Cow

Banned

tinktink;3259487

OH MY GOD, get her off this is not nice viewing, she needs big help

Help?

Needs shot

missed it

Original Poster

She reakons it was down to sleeping tablets she took at 11:30pm last night, but something soooo wasnt right with her!

It was pretty obvious and a little unfair of Philip Scofield to point it out.

Banned

amcol;3259510

She reakons it was down to sleeping tablets she took at 11:30pm last … She reakons it was down to sleeping tablets she took at 11:30pm last night, but something soooo wasnt right with her!

Yeah right.

Down to the 2 bottles of Smirnoff she had had 0730 this morning and the gram and a half at 0800.

Some folk deserve all they get

Original Poster

I think she was covering up, she was deffo out of it!

I think Phil did a good job lol

but still feel sorry for her - shzz childhood - had a bit of fame - guy comes along kicks her butt after a while - every move she makes after that is in gutter press - but she still comes back for more
    who would want to be famous

Get a job ya bums
    Or do some house work :P

Thats a joke by the way

amcol;3259510

She reakons it was down to sleeping tablets she took at 11:30pm last … She reakons it was down to sleeping tablets she took at 11:30pm last night, but something soooo wasnt right with her!

nothing to do with the handful of Valiums when she woke up then? :whistling:

glad i saw this sad, fat oxygen-thief one last time

try catch up on itv.com

teambintip;3259536

nothing to do with the handful of Valiums when she woke up then? … nothing to do with the handful of Valiums when she woke up then? :whistling:glad i saw this sad, fat oxygen-thief one last time

out of order matey - edit your post then i will edit mine

edited

lufc246;3259509

missed it

try catch up on itv.com

My god what a state! can't stand her anyway, but why the hell go on tv like that, think phil said something because of all the calls from the viewers they'll be getting, giving her a chance to explain herself maybe?

phil done good its a topical show " say what you see" as roy walker would say lol he would of got lynched if he didnt, it was so obvious, the only thing now all the newspapers and tv will be back to being about her now zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

holly100;3259551

done, please edit your's

Original Poster

Thing is, after all that goes on about her, if sleeping tablets did that to me, i wouldnt go on the show and make myself look 10 times worse!

teambintip;3259536

nothing to do with the handful of Valiums when she woke up then? … nothing to do with the handful of Valiums when she woke up then? :whistling:glad i saw this sad, fat oxygen-thief one last time

holly100;3259551

Yes :x She's not fat anymore..............she had liposuction. Get it right. :lol:

amcol;3259566

Thing is, after all that goes on about her, if sleeping tablets did that … Thing is, after all that goes on about her, if sleeping tablets did that to me, i wouldnt go on the show and make myself look 10 times worse!

exactly!

dimebars;3259502

Help?Needs shot

:w00t::w00t: bit ott

Banned

dimebars;3259502

Help?Needs shot

roryk83;3259601

:w00t::w00t: bit ott

Is it?

She (and Jordan/Katie Price-Andre and that mare with the ski slope nose, something marsh) should all just disappear.

dimebars;3259633

Is it?She (and Jordan/Katie Price-Andre and that mare with the ski slope … Is it?She (and Jordan/Katie Price-Andre and that mare with the ski slope nose, something marsh) should all just disappear.

i always thought dime bars were a chocolate covered sweet - you are so bitter in your posts -

free speech - and all that

Banned

the chav was smashed!

dimebars;3259633

Is it?She (and Jordan/Katie Price-Andre and that mare with the ski slope … Is it?She (and Jordan/Katie Price-Andre and that mare with the ski slope nose, something marsh) should all just disappear.

yeah it defo is ott

live and let live

you dont have to watch these programs or read the magazines they appear in. Im not fans of theirs by any stretch of the imagination but rarely see or hear of them. theyre easy to avoid. seems like you enjoy getting angry towards them:whistling:

I find it disgusting how people treat Kerry Katona, she isnt perfect but shes hardly any worse than many other celebs out there its just shes more up front about it.

Do ya think all other celebs are squeaky clean and never do no wrong?

Ohh I missed it - just heard Sara Cox going on about it on the radio

as soon as i saw her i thought she looked drunk ... i take medications that make me sleepy but i dont slur like that unless im hammered ... she may genuinly be affected by her meds but in my personal opinion its more likely alcohol :roll:

silly lady going live if she knew she would slur ... no?? ...

if she didnt realise then maybe she was peedled ... why didnt her hubby or someone stop her going on live ???? :thinking:

fireheaven;3259846

Ohh I missed it - just heard Sara Cox going on about it on the radio

you missed a head liner news paper pulling big one girly lmao it will be all over the world in five mins lol

nicki3668;3259850

why didnt her hubby or someone stop her going on live ???? :thinking:

Someone's married to it :w00t: Brave man. lol

i missed it:x

Syzable;3259862

Someone's married to it :w00t: Brave man. lol

lol :oops: :giggle:

Banned

yes someone is married to it. but he too is an grade A ar$e.

Smashed? id love to smash her with a bat.

dimebars;3259890

yes someone is married to it. but he too is an grade A ar$e.Smashed? id … yes someone is married to it. but he too is an grade A ar$e.Smashed? id love to smash her with a bat.

LOL

loulou;3259888

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=BcZASr2TGVkyou tube it!

recording the TV with a phone is one of the most ghetto things i can imagine

Phillip Schofield - "you're looking fantastic"

Sorry Phill, but you...........

http://bjcrum.com/images/specsavers.jpg
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains1211
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…55
      4. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon44

See more discussions