Groups

ITV1 HD on channel 178

I have just noticed that i now have ITV1 HD on channel 178 on my HD box. Anyone else got this yet?

21 Comments

Yep.... had it about 4 days I think

yep started on 2nd april the day after they pulled men and motors which they pulled to pay for itv 1 hd

Scotland doesn't get it.

I heard that you can get it by changing your postcode dont know how yet as i get mine installed tomorrow,Hope to get it for the world cup and the bill in hd.

Thanks for this...

munkynutz;8290453

Scotland doesn't get it.I heard that you can get it by changing your … Scotland doesn't get it.I heard that you can get it by changing your postcode dont know how yet as i get mine installed tomorrow,Hope to get it for the world cup and the bill in hd.

You can manually add it - check below:

]http//ww…spx

yeah I noticed that was now an actual channel as the parents just got the Sky+HD box without the HD subscription.

Do you need the HD package to view say ITV1HD and BBC1HD as the channel loads when you select it so I assume you don't.... :s

moob;8290843

You can manually add it - check … You can manually add it - check below:]http://www.tellytoad.com/post/add-itv-hd-to-sky-hd.aspx

Pretty sure the Sky + functions dont work on maually added channels.

Carley;8290954

also had it on my freesat Humax HD box about 4 days ago

Changed my post code on the box to one down south and i got it on my Freesat box, channel 119.:thumbsup:

Just checked Sat card on Win7...ITV HD London! :-D :thumbsup:

munkynutz;8290453

Scotland doesn't get it.I heard that you can get it by changing your … Scotland doesn't get it.I heard that you can get it by changing your postcode dont know how yet as i get mine installed tomorrow,Hope to get it for the world cup and the bill in hd.

i have it. no postcode change.

shanecr;8291203

i have it. no postcode change.

Do you get bbc 1 and 2 scotland and stv instead of itv ?

munkynutz;8291305

Do you get bbc 1 and 2 scotland and stv instead of itv ?

itv borders i get. and bbc 1 and 2 scotland

Banned

Yay! Crap TV now in HD! Yay!

JonnyTwoToes;8291321

Yay! Crap TV now in HD! Yay!

Agreed. ITV HD is rubbish - except for the odd footie broadcast - dunno why they don't increase their content.

At least its now a decent picture, wish all channels were upscalled

shanecr;8291311

itv borders i get. and bbc 1 and 2 scotland

Whats your postcode so i can ask the sky engineer to get your channel set up on my box.

munkynutz;8291692

Whats your postcode so i can ask the sky engineer to get your channel set … Whats your postcode so i can ask the sky engineer to get your channel set up on my box.

They cant change it , its automatically done by the install postcode as far as im aware

Can this be done on Freesat?

munkynutz;8291692

Whats your postcode so i can ask the sky engineer to get your channel set … Whats your postcode so i can ask the sky engineer to get your channel set up on my box.

You don't need to do that with Sky - read my earlier post in this thread:

]http//ww…t=7

moob;8293127

You don't need to do that with Sky - read my earlier post in this … You don't need to do that with Sky - read my earlier post in this thread:]http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/649414/itv1-hd-on-channel-178/showpost.php?p=8290843&postcount=7

Cheers,That will have to do. I have young kids and don't always get to watch the bill at 9pm was hoping to record it in HD.

Original Poster

the porter;8292157

im sure now they have a standalone channel they will but its worth it for … im sure now they have a standalone channel they will but its worth it for the odd footy match itv sd is appauling itv hd is glorious

Yes ITV HD is now on 178 and all content is shown in HD not just football, I have found it to be loads better. You can now record and pause the ITV1 Hd channel you could not do this before when you input the channel manually.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?31156
      2. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism35
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846212
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764313

See more discussions