Found 2nd Feb 2010
went to get a new make-up foundation and the womens painted me orange !! why oh why

8 Comments

Banned

no7 by any chance

Lol before Christmas myself and the mother in law were in Debenhams walking past the make up counters, 2 girls said to us would you like a make over, we said no, but as we wandered away I said to her why on earth would they think we want to be painted orange like they are.

So dont get the fascination with it.

Original Poster

id bareminerals at debenhams

Banned

river;7728878

id bareminerals at debenhams

OMG really - lol

you must have orange pigments in your skin, or they just dont know what they are doing, i use clinique as does my 16 yr old daughter now as was sick of her buying it, getting it home and being orange, it is £20 but lasts me forever cause i only wear make up to go to town so about once a week to once a fortnight, daughters doesnt last to long cause she wears it everyday, but better than her buying from boots each month to chuck in the bin

Original Poster

im just very pale and its hard to find a match i think

Banned

river;7728935

im just very pale and its hard to find a match i think

i am very pale to and daughter is paler than me, which i thought impoosible, i have always used the lighest available, yet with clinique i am not, i would highly receommend you go to a clinique counter and have your face done

Can we see a pic ? lol

i love oompha loomphas.:-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA21100
    2. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet2759
    3. Anyone else bored of video gaming2030
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769517

See more discussions