iv gota say today was a good day

22 replies
Found 25th Nov 2009
past my driving test 1st time well chuffed, called the insurance company to tell them im not a learner anymore, so they drop my monthly payments from £133 to £80 well chuffed again just thought id share this with the nice people on here because the last day that made me this happy was....erm .... well there wasnt one .....

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
22 Comments

Well done!:thumbsup:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

still a big payment for your insurance though but at least its came down a huge amount!!

I have a wee daewoo matiz lol and my insurance fully comp with full no claims protection.............£116 a year !!!!!! Been driving since I was 17 - 23 years now!!

Well done again!!

nice to see that good things still do happen - well done matey

Original Poster

thank you very much all

Original Poster

bossyboots;7006638

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!still a big payment for your insurance though but at … CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!still a big payment for your insurance though but at least its came down a huge amount!!I have a wee daewoo matiz lol and my insurance fully comp with full no claims protection.............£116 a year !!!!!! Been driving since I was 17 - 23 years now!!Well done again!!

yes its still exspenive but 1 year always is hopfully it will get as cheap as yours one day its people like that dean guy that posted on here the other day that push the price up!! but hey i plan to be a save driver im not a boy racer. so all going well it should drop in price before i know it :thumbsup:

Well done - good start to the Xmas season for you!

congrats x

My phone broke today so not a good day.

My wage came today so its a good day :d

how old are you and well done btw

Original Poster

spikeyjacko;7006760

how old are you and well done btw

im 18 and thank you .

Woop, well done!

Banned

Big T 721;7006817

im 18 and thank you .

you still a virgin then son?

Original Poster

bykergrove;7006826

you still a virgin then son?

funny man arnt you..............

wat u drivin, whats ur insruance, hwo old are u

safe.

Original Poster

black gerbil1;7006848

wat u drivin, whats ur insruance, hwo old are usafe.

18, 3rd party only and a w reg 1.1, 106

Banned

Big T 721;7006835

funny man arnt you..............

welldone btw :thumbsup:

Big T 721;7006859

18, 3rd party only and a w reg 1.1, 106

nice, how much insurnace for it total mayne, cant be cehap being 18 unless u got it on ur mom/dads name.

Original Poster

black gerbil1;7006876

nice, how much insurnace for it total mayne, cant be cehap being 18 … nice, how much insurnace for it total mayne, cant be cehap being 18 unless u got it on ur mom/dads name.

not sure because the changed it all about today was just under 1700 and i think its somthing like 1200 now at a ruff guess wont know till i get my new docs in, and no its my own pollicy which boosts the price but will all fall in the long run i hope :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Well done! I'd be well chuffed!!

I've failed 3 times this year at £62.50 a pop plus £19 an hour for the lessons it's not cheap!!

Big T 721;7006912

not sure because the changed it all about today was just under 1700 and i … not sure because the changed it all about today was just under 1700 and i think its somthing like 1200 now at a ruff guess wont know till i get my new docs in, and no its my own pollicy which boosts the price but will all fall in the long run i hope :thumbsup::thumbsup:

congrats feels good passing good luck on the road.:thumbsup:

Original Poster

Rhianne;7006977

Well done! I'd be well chuffed!! I've failed 3 times this year at £62.50 … Well done! I'd be well chuffed!! I've failed 3 times this year at £62.50 a pop plus £19 an hour for the lessons it's not cheap!!

yea you got that right £100 a time you dont wana get it wrong to much i mean was a total shock to me i even had the book your test page up on my laptop ready for when i got home..... you will get there just keep at it i have a faith in you "just remember saftey checks and use the bloody mirrors" quote from my instructor, what a man he is (and guess what my bad points were) lol :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Original Poster

black gerbil1;7006991

congrats feels good passing good luck on the road.:thumbsup:

thank you you never know.... might "bump" into you one day :oops: lets hope not hehe
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The HUKD Wuntu code sharing thread! (Three Mobile)98196
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769442
    3. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52422866
    4. Add one, leave one game54415439

See more discussions