Groups
    EXPIRED

iv just joined put wont let me send a pm

Banned
    it wont let me send a pm so i can send my details

18 Comments

Hi & welcome. You have to have a certain ammount of posts before you can send private messages. I believe it is around 20 posts

Original Poster Banned

ok thanks

Welcome (back)

Original Poster Banned

welcome back what you mean

cw9652

Welcome (back)

oO

cw9652

Welcome (back)

G'day Cwis
    Edited by: "darren9030" 6th Oct 2010

jellybaby22

can i be nosey and ask if you have just joined..who do you need to pm?? … can i be nosey and ask if you have just joined..who do you need to pm?? :pwas months before i sent a pm on here

He/she is selling items,i don't think a new member should be allowed to sell on the forum when they haven't even used it before oO

darren9030

G'day Cwis

Hello mate. How's things?

Still girl chasing?

cw9652

Hello mate. How's things? Still girl chasing?

Very good thanks & yes

Original Poster Banned

deb8z

He/she is selling items,i don't think a new member should be allowed to … He/she is selling items,i don't think a new member should be allowed to sell on the forum when they haven't even used it before oO

i look on this website all the time for deals and stuff but today i decided to join up because most peple seem freindly lol ...only joking i do get what you meaning tho

Original Poster Banned

i do agree with what yous are saying but every 1 has to start as new

I don't get it,you have to make 10 posts or something before you can send a pm but you can start a for sale thread,how ludicrous a system oO

Banned

No you don't just hack a dormant account like I done with this one. Mods don't seem to mind.

Look on the brightside at least they won't be able to deal via pm in their FS/FT.

jellybaby22

easy to post 10 useless posts too tbh... proves nothing..... one of the … easy to post 10 useless posts too tbh... proves nothing..... one of the reasons I would never use the FS boards on here

I know it's easy to post nonsense,that's what i mean,it's a stupid system.

Their first ever thread was locked as they were trying to sell 2000 ds stylus.

However they have now made 20 random posts within 2 hrs of joining so i am sure they will be fine.....

Am i going mad or didn't someone else have the OP's avatar recently.......

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846240
    2. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News67
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764385
    4. How dangerous is Donald trump?33196

See more discussions