I've been asked by a friend to find something like a Lockheed F-35 but cheaper. Preferably with a bulk discount and/or cashback eg Quidco TCB etc. Thanks in advance.

Found 5th Jan
As above. No self-referrals please.

11 Comments

How about the Chengdu J-20, cheap at only $27.84m ea

Original Poster

dozstanford

How about the Chengdu J-20, cheap at only $27.84m ea

AliExpress or GearBest? What would the customs charges be for this or do they mark them as gift?

IamMT

AliExpress or GearBest? What would the customs charges be for this or do … AliExpress or GearBest? What would the customs charges be for this or do they mark them as gift?

I heard Nicholas Cage is pretty good at smuggling this sort of thing.

Original Poster

dozstanford

I heard Nicholas Cage is pretty good at smuggling this sort of thing.

Tsk! Clint Eastwood.

How on earth Lord of War came to mind over Firefox is something I will likely never live down

Original Poster

dozstanford

How on earth Lord of War came to mind over Firefox is something I will … How on earth Lord of War came to mind over Firefox is something I will likely never live down

*best answer*

This conversation is obviously written in code so as they say on DD..'I'm out.'

From what I have seen of it the GR9 was far more capable, we sold them to the USA for next to nothing, just stick on a few appropriately angled non radar reflective panels and there you go. See if you can buy one back I am sure they don't really need them.

What a sad post oO Not even funny for those few who know what OP is referring to . Some people have far too much time on their hands and far to little intelligence to make use of it

rogparki

What a sad post oO Not even funny for those few who know what OP is … What a sad post oO Not even funny for those few who know what OP is referring to . Some people have far too much time on their hands and far to little intelligence to make use of it

Yes, you certainly do!

Better off buying a refurbed super hornet. Heard the lead time on the F-35 is pretty grim.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Typical cost of boiler installation12
    2. I’m in dire need of a dash cam with remote viewing capability over 4G915
    3. 2 for 1 code33
    4. Travelling from London Stadium after an event23

See more discussions