I've been asked to plan a tour, any suggestions tips?

Found 27th Jan
Okay so today a friend of mine told me her tour manager has dropped out and shes looking to tour in May.
shes based in London and looking to tour round the Uk. shes offered me the job to help even though she knows i have zero experience.
The idea is she will be touring with another singer from the States who is here for a while, I'm to find established more well known artists they could tag along with. Any suggestions or tips as this could be a new career direction for me if i do well so doing research and getting a mix of suggestions.
Community Updates
  1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
4 Comments
First of all you will need a demo of them singing to pass to agents etc. This site shows some artists thats got UK tours in May stereoboard.com/tic…pop . Google their managers or agents to find out if they could be a backing act. Other than that contact local entertainment agents around the UK to go on their books for a few days touring local clubs. Or try caravan site operators,Butlins etc for them to sing around their sites. But for them to sing/tour with the top acts they will need to be very good. Also some Councils do party in the parks buts most are later than May.
Original Poster
webtrawler3 h, 47 m ago

First of all you will need a demo of them singing to pass to agents etc. …First of all you will need a demo of them singing to pass to agents etc. This site shows some artists thats got UK tours in May https://www.stereoboard.com/tickets/pop . Google their managers or agents to find out if they could be a backing act. Other than that contact local entertainment agents around the UK to go on their books for a few days touring local clubs. Or try caravan site operators,Butlins etc for them to sing around their sites. But for them to sing/tour with the top acts they will need to be very good. Also some Councils do party in the parks buts most are later than May.

Thanks will have a look. Yeah both are pretty good to be fair, the London based one has one album, couple tracks featured on tv/film, the other is working on her 5th album just prefers doing things independently rather than being bossed around by a record company
Have you tried Google Maps?

Sorry, I couldn't resist
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions