Groups

I've been done by online touts.... help!!

Helloo, I bought some tickets the 2nd of Febuary for Kings Of Leon from worldwideticketstore.com, before ordering i did check if they were legit and alli could find were good reviews. It seems in the last few months they have disapeard. Also paid by visa and my bank is llyods, Do you think there is any chance of getting the money back (£169)

thank you for your help

19 Comments

Phone your bank

credit card -yes

debit card-no

Banned

choc1969;8845432

Phone your bank

+1 Phone your bank and get the to start a chargeback

When were they for?

If you paid with your bank card you can wave that cash bye bye

Banned

5 months after the transaction youll be lucky to be able to do anything ......worth ringing and asking though

Original Poster

ChipSticks;8845446

When were they for?

The gig is on 30th july,

watugot;8845493

The gig is on 30th july,

I'm not sure you can do anything till that date has passed? Not sure though.

Did you pay via CC or DC?

Banned

you only have 120 days to start a chargeback so you are about 2 weeks outside the limit. However it is from the time you realise the problem, so if you only realised today you should have 120 days from now.
    I can't remember if there are any time limits under section 75 claims though, which is probably the best route to take

where exactly did you find the good reviews?

think most people here can tell you the legit ticket sites,there really is NO reason to go anywhere else.

Just seen this post on the thread that choc posted, seems like good advice.

For anyone who believes they have been a victim of fraud contact Consumer … For anyone who believes they have been a victim of fraud contact Consumer Direct on 08454 04 05 06Also go to [url]www.actionfraud.org.uk/report_fraud[/url] and report the matter either online or via their telephone numberThey can issue you with a crime reference numberThey will also pass on the details to PoliceContact your card issuer as well and advise them you think you have been a victim of fraudIt is also worth considering cancelling off the card you used for the transaction as there are increasing reports of attempts to take money a second time from credit and debit cards

pinkleponkle;8845467

If you paid with your bank card you can wave that cash bye bye

He's already said visa, so whether it was debit or credit card hes ok

Original Poster

it was visa debit card

Original Poster

ok cheers for your help : ¬ /

You do have protection on a VISA Debit Card, under the VISA Chargeback Scheme phone your bank and INSIST on it, they like fobbing people off

boothy;8845435

credit card -yesdebit card-no

Unless VISA debit as they will issue chargeback

peodude;8846348

You do have protection on a VISA Debit Card, under the VISA Chargeback … You do have protection on a VISA Debit Card, under the VISA Chargeback Scheme phone your bank and INSIST on it, they like fobbing people off

^missed this

and this Lol

harlzter;8845823

Visa debit card - … Visa debit card - yeshttp://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/working_lunch/4082599.stmhttp://whatconsumer.co.uk/visa-debit-chargeback/

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767377
      2. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1117
      3. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow817
      4. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2465

See more discussions