I've been given free Sky Sports HD?

LocalFound 30th May 2017
We had an engineer out recently for a problem with our box and since the engineer visited we seem to have inherited HD sports channels??

We had HD movies and normal sports before, but now we have hd sport? Our channels 401 is still normal resolution but we can now watch channel 435 hd sport etc?
Community Updates
16 Comments
i thought if you had the HD pack you got HD on everything?
you had it but didn't realise.
jimjimjeroo

you had it but didn't realise.

This.
Op do you feel silly?
It is easy, check your Bill if it is Free or not.
HD pack is not HD everything unless you pay extra for sports, movies or both.
Edited by: "cmncomp" 30th May 2017
derekduggan

i thought if you had the HD pack you got HD on everything?

​No, we have HD pack but this inexplicably excluded sports .... they wanted an extra £5.50 for that pleasure.
I honestly think they've downgraded the SD sports channel​ deliberately as it looks pony.
Have all other applicable HD channels (movies, kids etc) but not sports.
People pay for tv still?
funnily enough, I had a problem with my planner nit playing and unable to record anything. They advised me to wipe everything, which I refused for obvious reasons, so they sent me a signal apparently to see if that would work. it did thankfully but since then I've had sky sports on my multi room box. checked bill, no charges. Therefore no complaints
japes

​No, we have HD pack but this inexplicably excluded sports .... they w … ​No, we have HD pack but this inexplicably excluded sports .... they wanted an extra £5.50 for that pleasure.I honestly think they've downgraded the SD sports channel​ deliberately as it looks pony.Have all other applicable HD channels (movies, kids etc) but not sports.

​Yeah this is the same for us. I asked for movies sports and other channels when I took out my package. I never asked for HD movies when I took out the contract but after a while hd movies appeared. Now here we are months later and I've acquired hd sports. I also rang sky earlier to ask for hd sports but they said extra £5.50.
I have the HD pack. And the movies are HD but sports was extra
I received an email today saying they've given me the Sports in HD for free, providing I keep Sky Box Sets and my current Sports package. Can't argue with that.
I noticed yesterday that we have been given sports hd free too. I was about to order it to watch the champions trophy, flicked over to ss2 hd and it was on.
got an email from sky upgrading sports to HD at no extra cost provided I keep the box sets. check your emails
Yeah I just got a letter through saying same. result
Same here i got all sky sports hd too, wonder what going on here? Is sky sports HD being phased that sky not telling us, i have received no email from them yet.
japes

No, we have HD pack but this inexplicably excluded sports .... they … No, we have HD pack but this inexplicably excluded sports .... they wanted an extra £5.50 for that pleasure.I honestly think they've downgraded the SD sports channel deliberately as it looks pony.Have all other applicable HD channels (movies, kids etc) but not sports.

I hate this, I don't have HD and normal SkySports is blurry seems they do this on purpose.I watch it through SkyGo on the Xbox and its Near HD quality
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants