Groups

I've been gone for months....what have I missed?

Hi everyone,

What's been going on for all these months that I went AWOL? lol

I hope everyone is fine and this place has been entertaining as ever lol

35 Comments

you missed a LOT:whistling:

Lots of lies, liers found out more lies issued, trolls on the increase, more whine, and a lot of the longer serving members disapearing. Folk, bag of trash, no improvements, Zavvi miss firing on vouchers again. Sky, ps3's cd' dvds, 2 unbanned members and more whine. Football delusionists. Crazy people and more female problems. Wardrobe malfunctions, special people and what can I buy with, how much is this worth. More profit, and no more smileys, rep has gone no replacement. :thumbsup:

hi! nothing springs to mind tbh. why were you awol?

Banned

me :-D

Been a bit boring in the misc latley..

Banned

Adam2050;8047978

Lots of lies, liers found out more lies issued, trolls on the increase, … Lots of lies, liers found out more lies issued, trolls on the increase, more whine, and a lot of the longer serving members disapearing. Folk, bag of trash, no improvements, Zavvi miss firing on vouchers again. Sky, ps3's cd' dvds, 2 unbanned members and more whine. Football delusionists. Crazy people and more female problems. Wardrobe malfunctions, special people and what can I buy with, how much is this worth. More profit, and no more smileys, rep has gone no replacement. :thumbsup:

Wow Adam, do you ever log off this site :-D

you must have saved yourself loads of £££.,all we do here is spend spend and spend.....,NO savings for me any more since i joined here:cry:

DLM;8048014

Wow Adam, do you ever log off this site :-D

Technically as far as log out no. Log Off yes, always seem to be about when the poo hits the fan.

Banned

DLM fell in love with me.

Banned

Adam2050;8048024

Technically as far as log out no. Log Off yes, always seem to be about … Technically as far as log out no. Log Off yes, always seem to be about when the poo hits the fan.

I am usually in a poo situation x x

Banned

bykergrove;8048026

DLM fell in love with me.

I did, I did, I did

You also missed a MEGA competition - ]http//ww…=12 - it's finished now but we dont know who the winner is.

Original Poster

Adam2050;8047978

Lots of lies, liers found out more lies issued, trolls on the increase, … Lots of lies, liers found out more lies issued, trolls on the increase, more whine, and a lot of the longer serving members disapearing. Folk, bag of trash, no improvements, Zavvi miss firing on vouchers again. Sky, ps3's cd' dvds, 2 unbanned members and more whine. Football delusionists. Crazy people and more female problems. Wardrobe malfunctions, special people and what can I buy with, how much is this worth. More profit, and no more smileys, rep has gone no replacement. :thumbsup:

You might have to ellaborate on that one

flp14344;8048017

you must have saved yourself loads of £££.,all we do here is spend spend a … you must have saved yourself loads of £££.,all we do here is spend spend and spend.....,NO savings for me any more since i joined here:cry:

Errrmmm....I spent £1000's recently and will most likely spend another £1000 by the end of the day lol

sassie;8047987

me :-D

What makes you think I missed you? :P

Banned

Have you heard from Fire Heaven?

Original Poster

jellybaby22;8048142

you have missed me......you probably have.......:giggle:You actually … you have missed me......you probably have.......:giggle:You actually missed me having my baby :-D

Lol, I also missed you changing your dora Avi :cry: lol

How's little Luke doing...errrr....I mean Lukette? lol

davidn84;8048146

You also missed a MEGA competition - … You also missed a MEGA competition - ]http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/606249/the-jfk-is-back-10-000th-post-mega-?page=12 - it's finished now but we dont know who the winner is.

I wondered what that was until I clicked the link and saw it was written by JFK....so immediately closed the window afterwards....was I right to do that? lol

realfriendlyman;8048193

I wondered what that was until I clicked the link and saw it was written … I wondered what that was until I clicked the link and saw it was written by JFK....so immediately closed the window afterwards....was I right to do that? lol

Probably...most of it was JFK and BG1 shouting about how they run the misk and made up because JFK got a thread with hundreds of posts (most of which was their own posts). Oh and when the winner was picked, he couldnt announce it until checking with them, and hasnt mentioned anything about it since (that i know of).

davidn84;8048230

Probably...most of it was JFK and BG1 shouting about how they run the … Probably...most of it was JFK and BG1 shouting about how they run the misk and made up because JFK got a thread with hundreds of posts (most of which was their own posts). Oh and when the winner was picked, he couldnt announce it until checking with them, and hasnt mentioned anything about it since (that i know of).

It got locked, it was posted under nonsense.

I'm back like a bad smell

Adam2050;8047978

Good job Adams in a good mood otherwise he'd concentrate on the bad stuff....:w00t:

PS welcome back RFM

gari189;8048298

Good job Adams in a good mood otherwise he'd concentrate on the bad … Good job Adams in a good mood otherwise he'd concentrate on the bad stuff....:w00t:PS welcome back RFM

There was good stuff in there.... Sky.. I think. (oh and ofc Gari. Didn't need to be mentioned far to humble.)

Adam2050;8048268

It got locked, it was posted under nonsense.

But mods did say he could go back if winner wanted to be announced, and nothing more has been said. And i've not seen any pics about a VIP party taking place in any of the papers or on the covers of OK and Hello magazines.

Original Poster

jellybaby22;8048211

Lukette.... never thought of that name :lol:She is grand....altho seems … Lukette.... never thought of that name :lol:She is grand....altho seems to like keeping me and OH awake ALL night

Are you......are you telling me you didn't name her Lukette afterall? :cry: lol

davidn84;8048230

Probably...most of it was JFK and BG1 shouting about how they run the … Probably...most of it was JFK and BG1 shouting about how they run the misk and made up because JFK got a thread with hundreds of posts (most of which was their own posts). Oh and when the winner was picked, he couldnt announce it until checking with them, and hasnt mentioned anything about it since (that i know of).

Sounds.......exciting as ever then.

numptyj;8048283

I'm back like a bad smell

I thought I smelt something lol, how you doing mate?

gari189;8048298

Good job Adams in a good mood otherwise he'd concentrate on the bad … Good job Adams in a good mood otherwise he'd concentrate on the bad stuff....:w00t:PS welcome back RFM

In that case, should I start hiding behind the sofa incase he takes a happy pill? lol

Thanks for the welcome back mate, how have you been all these months?

Adam2050;8047978

haha!! this ^
    Plus the babies of course:-D
    Welcome back RFMan.:thumbsup: Hope things are better now.

There's a new forum helper - Cuzzy.

Lastly, you need to lay in a stock of vomiting smilies.;-)

Apologies Cheeso not been concentrating of late.

Original Poster

chesso;8048346

haha!! this ^Plus the babies of course:-DWelcome back RFMan.:thumbsup: … haha!! this ^Plus the babies of course:-DWelcome back RFMan.:thumbsup: Hope things are better now.There's a new forum helper - Cuzzy. Lastly, you need to lay in a stock of vomiting smilies.;-)

Thanks Chessy, it's all good now, just been very busy with everything going on.

Well done Cuzzy wuzzy (I'm sorry but that is the biggest Care Bear sounding name I've come across lol)

Don't you try and stop my 100's of smilies going on....they're the only way to explain my wacky sense of humour that only I seem to appreciate lol

How's everything going there Chessy.....please tell me you didn't have any kids as well?

Adam2050;8048409

Apologies Cheeso not been concentrating of late.

Letting you off, now I've seen your contributions to the bling thread.

realfriendlyman;8048414

Thanks Chessy, it's all good now, just been very busy with everything … Thanks Chessy, it's all good now, just been very busy with everything going on. :)Well done Cuzzy wuzzy (I'm sorry but that is the biggest Care Bear sounding name I've come across lol)Don't you try and stop my 100's of smilies going on....they're the only way to explain my wacky sense of humour that only I seem to appreciate lolHow's everything going there Chessy.....please tell me you didn't have any kids as well?

No, I thought I'd wait for the grand kids to come along.:-D

Good point re the smilies.

All is fine here. I can still recommend retirement to everyone. Glad that things are good for you now.

chesso;8048346

There's a new forum helper - Cuzzy.

When did that happen? :thinking:

Is he/she a forum helper? Like Andy and ASB were before becoming fully fledged Mods? and does that mean Cuzzy is on the path to "Mod" dom?

gari189;8048501

When did that happen? :thinking:Is he/she a forum helper? Like Andy and … When did that happen? :thinking:Is he/she a forum helper? Like Andy and ASB were before becoming fully fledged Mods? and does that mean Cuzzy is on the path to "Mod" dom?

Day before yesterday I think.
    Yes, re mod in the making, as far as I understand it!:thumbsup:

chesso;8048523

Day before yesterday I think. Yes, re mod in the making, as far as I … Day before yesterday I think. Yes, re mod in the making, as far as I understand it!:thumbsup:

Thanks for the news - and congrats to Cuzzy.

Whatever happened to the official announcement thread.....

gari189;8048542

Thanks for the news - and congrats to Cuzzy. Whatever happened to the … Thanks for the news - and congrats to Cuzzy. Whatever happened to the official announcement thread.....

Only at the full mod ceremony??

acecatcher3;8048585

gonna have to go through my posts and check that me and cuzzy never had … gonna have to go through my posts and check that me and cuzzy never had any arguments!:-D

He's a really nice guy - anyway your slate is clean.:whistling:, isn't it???

im still here, gutted haha :lol:

U missed chesso making multi accounts when apparently something was wrong wth her original:whistling:

[COLOR="Red"]LOL @ this becoming a JFK thread.[/COLOR]

Adam2050;8047978

This is spot on!!!

realfriendlyman;8048414

Well done Cuzzy wuzzy (I'm sorry but that is the biggest Care Bear … Well done Cuzzy wuzzy (I'm sorry but that is the biggest Care Bear sounding name I've come across lol)

Thank you, I`ve been called worse :-D

gari189;8048501

When did that happen? :thinking:

Over a week ago, just keeping a low profile for now.

gari189;8048542

Thanks for the news - and congrats to Cuzzy. .

Thank you.

acecatcher3;8048721

nah im only messing i know who he is, congrats cuzzy! and yeah hopefully … nah im only messing i know who he is, congrats cuzzy! and yeah hopefully chesso although i doubt ill get myself into trouble anymore, i miss most of the threads during the week and besides, i prefer to sit bk and watch it all kick off.

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs810
      2. word association Game73844475
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767217
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047101

See more discussions