EXPIRED

I've been looking on here for A samsung tablet for a child. Doesn't seem to be any appealing deals. Does anybody know of any that are available or will be before Christmas? Thanks.

Deals?

15 Comments

Why samsung? Hudl2 is perfect for a child

I've had 2 hudl 2's die within a fortnight. I bought an Asus Memopad in pink.

Original Poster

ZaphodBeeblebrox

I agree with you on that but Santa has been asked for Samsung!

ZaphodBeeblebrox

ZaphodBeeblebrox

on no what's wrong with samsung?? I've just collected the tab 3 children's one. Are they that bad??

tab 3 children, tesco £74 can get an extra £10 off if your a new customer an get the promotion code of line

Nothing wrong with Samsung. hardier than than the hudl.

Original Poster

lydbabes

tab 3 children, tesco £74 can get an extra £10 off if your a new customer … tab 3 children, tesco £74 can get an extra £10 off if your a new customer an get the promotion code of line

I can't find this on-line? Pretty please could you send me a link. Thanks.

Original Poster

I have just seen a kindle fire half price in Argos. Would any body recommend these?

dani80

on no what's wrong with samsung?? I've just collected the tab 3 … on no what's wrong with samsung?? I've just collected the tab 3 children's one. Are they that bad??

Nothing wrong with Samsung but Hudl is potentially cheaper and quite a bit faster so just seems a better deal to me.

I got my eldest a kindle fire last year he still has it only prob is it is quite slow loading so upgraded him this year to the new Samsung

louisebarker

I can't find this on-line? Pretty please could you send me a link. Thanks.

it's out of stock now and back up to £149.

Very and isme have it for £109 and if your a new customer there should be a £30 off your first order code floating about.

very.co.uk/sam…AUA

Original Poster

dani80

it's out of stock now and back up to £149.That makes sense why I couldn't … it's out of stock now and back up to £149.That makes sense why I couldn't find it. Thank you kindly for your help. I will have a look at the others. Thanks again. Very and isme have it for £109 and if your a new customer there should be a £30 off your first order code floating about.http://www.very.co.uk/samsung-galaxy-tab-3-kids-dual-core-processor-1gb-ram-8gb-storage-wi-fi-7-inch-tablet-yellow/1327978821.prd?aff=google&affsrc=acquisition&cm_mmc=google-_-BAU+-+Electricals-_-Samsung+Galaxy+Tab+3+Kids-_-samsung%20galaxy%20tab%203%20kids_52813618754&k_clickid=1e3422c0-49ef-2029-ab13-0000411cc0f2&gclid=CKSs25bLrcICFUzMtAodUkMAUA

ZaphodBeeblebrox

Nothing wrong with Samsung but Hudl is potentially cheaper and quite a … Nothing wrong with Samsung but Hudl is potentially cheaper and quite a bit faster so just seems a better deal to me.

dani80

it's out of stock now and back up to £149. Very and isme have it for £109 … it's out of stock now and back up to £149. Very and isme have it for £109 and if your a new customer there should be a £30 off your first order code floating about.http://www.very.co.uk/samsung-galaxy-tab-3-kids-dual-core-processor-1gb-ram-8gb-storage-wi-fi-7-inch-tablet-yellow/1327978821.prd?aff=google&affsrc=acquisition&cm_mmc=google-_-BAU+-+Electricals-_-Samsung+Galaxy+Tab+3+Kids-_-samsung%20galaxy%20tab%203%20kids_52813618754&k_clickid=1e3422c0-49ef-2029-ab13-0000411cc0f2&gclid=CKSs25bLrcICFUzMtAodUkMAUA

very.co.uk/sam…847

sorry can't get the link to work

Original Poster

That's okay. Thanks.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Can you change the battery on the newer style Oral B 4000 toothbrush?78
    2. Sky package66
    3. Amsterdam Booking.com advice22
    4. Should I Sky sports or not1311