Found 8th Nov 2008
i've had a thread on here where i was selling a murphy lcd tv and didn't realise that you wasn't allowed to sell more than 1-i had 3 to sell and the mods expired my thread and i was issued with a warning.i should have read the rules:i'm really sorry.please can someone advise me-am i still allowed to sell another 1 in a week's time even though i've sold 1 already and have 2 left.

7 Comments

as far as i know u can sell 2 a week after thread was expired but follow the rules!

You can ask the mod that warned you.

You then have a definite answer that you can refer to if you get in trouble again.

Banned

You think YOU'VE been stupid?

I believed a woman when she said she loved me!

Original Poster

Pluun;3404867

You think YOU'VE been stupid?I believed a woman when she said she loved … You think YOU'VE been stupid?I believed a woman when she said she loved me!

lol:thumbsup:

Original Poster

thankyou for your help

Pluun;3404867

You think YOU'VE been stupid?I believed a woman when she said she loved … You think YOU'VE been stupid?I believed a woman when she said she loved me!

That's not stupid, not all women lie

I agree with the saint OP, just ask the mod rather than risk another warning or possible suspension

Banned

anything seen as buying to profit and you will be stopped from selling, you have 3 brand new tellys to sell, probably will be seen as a trader or someone buying to sell on at a profit
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 192 ***620
    2. Anyone else bored of video gaming2232
    3. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet2762
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428114650

See more discussions