Groups

I've bought a pair of Pink GHD 4.2p Straighteners..Don't know if they are fake or not

I bought them from eBay and I've recieved them this morning.

The plates are black. I've read the pink ones only have pink plates.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

11 Comments

I think you can check the serial number on the GHD website?

Was there not a picture on eBay showing them with black plates?

Original Poster

I need the date code to check on the site, and the sticker which its on is not on the flex. I read afterwards about the black plates.

my girlfriend recons they're fake. If you can prove it claim a refund and if theyre fake i dont think you have to send it back

The date code should be on the inside arm, is it not there?

golemsmate

my girlfriend recons they're fake. If you can prove it claim a refund and … my girlfriend recons they're fake. If you can prove it claim a refund and if theyre fake i dont think you have to send it back

Its illegal to send fake items through the post, so you cant send them back.

How much did you pay for them?

If they are fake when opening a dispute, eBay may first want a letter from
    a independent as verification, I.e - GHD-repair.co.uk as even providing them links
    from ghd's site isn't enough.
    Best option first though is to contact the seller, hope they are real for your sake

katie

Edited by: "*katie*" 2nd Dec 2010

Original Poster

I paid £50 second hand. I've messaged the seller. Can't make the date code out properly.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Apples new update58
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767162
      3. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1837
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553745

See more discussions