Groups

I've finished my degree!!!

Banned
    Handed in my last assignment at midday after working on it all night.
    So Glad to be finished.

Having said that, if '60 minute makeover' is the best that daytime tv can offer then I'd half rather be at uni!! No way was that worth 14k. And an oval bed?! Blue lights underneath?! utter carp.

Let's hope Dickinson can pull it back!!!

28 Comments

Banned

and I have just finished cutting my lawns:thumbsup:

I have just finished an Excel spreadsheet!

I've just finished a nutragrain bar lol

Original Poster Banned

yay!!! beers all round!!!

Ive Got 15 More Mins Before I Pick Up My Boy From School

Seriously Well done H_K....Hope you get the result and the job you want :thumbsup::thumbsup: Its all work from now on

Original Poster Banned

gr8h8me;5269861

Seriously Well done H_K....Hope you get the result and the job you want … Seriously Well done H_K....Hope you get the result and the job you want Its all work from now on

:? but....but...but I just finished all my work....:?

there's more!?!? :?

:x

http://photo.net/general-comments/attachment/13905187/WellDone.jpg

Banned

H_K;5269962

:? but....but...but I just finished all my work....:?there's more!?!? :x

theres always more work :-(

be smart win the lottery :giggle:

Original Poster Banned

lfc_engravedonheart;5269977

thats lovely, thankyou!

Original Poster Banned

PabloInTheSky;5269998

theres always more work :-( be smart win the lottery :giggle:

any tips on tonights numbers? :thumbsup:

H_K;5270001

thats lovely, thankyou!

you're welcome

Banned

H_K;5270005

any tips on tonights numbers? :thumbsup:

3 19 32 21 45

Hey H_K:-D
    Congratulations! Are you going to go out and celebrate?

Original Poster Banned

kaits;5270101

Hey H_K:-DCongratulations! Are you going to go out and celebrate?

I can barely stay awake never mind party!!! :?

so yes, i'm headin out later :thumbsup::whistling:

H_K;5270109

I can barely stay awake never mind party!!! :?so yes, i'm headin out … I can barely stay awake never mind party!!! :?so yes, i'm headin out later :thumbsup::whistling:

hehe i was thinking you'd be tired:lol:
    I didn't go to bed till 5am

Now you can forget everything and just have some fun:w00t:
    also hi *Lfc x

Original Poster Banned

kaits;5270158

hehe i was thinking you'd be tired:lol: I didn't go to bed till 5am x

Knackered, trying to stay awake but tempting to nap, except I have choir at 5.30 so not worth it!

Have to try and stay awake for the Apprentice!! x

kaits;5270158

hehe i was thinking you'd be tired:lol: I didn't go to bed till 5am Now … hehe i was thinking you'd be tired:lol: I didn't go to bed till 5am Now you can forget everything and just have some fun:w00t:also hi *Lfc x

hello hunny :thumbsup: you ok?

H_K;5270195

Knackered, trying to stay awake but tempting to nap, except I have choir … Knackered, trying to stay awake but tempting to nap, except I have choir at 5.30 so not worth it!Have to try and stay awake for the Apprentice!! x

awww hehe I hardly watch anyTV apart from Come Dine with me and the Inbetweeners I love that show. :thumbsup:
    I hope your voice lasts out. Have some honey in water

lfc_engravedonheart;5270213

hello hunny :thumbsup: you ok?

yes thanks lfc am having a nice day so far! I hope you are having fun with your tasty geezer thread lol :w00t:

kaits;5270296

awww hehe I hardly watch anyTV apart from Come Dine with me and the … awww hehe I hardly watch anyTV apart from Come Dine with me and the Inbetweeners I love that show. :thumbsup:I hope your voice lasts out. Have some honey in water yes thanks lfc am having a nice day so far! I hope you are having fun with your tasty geezer thread lol :w00t:

:lol: he thinks he looks like a troll and i wanted to prove him different :roll:
    glad you're good

lfc_engravedonheart;5270314

:lol: he thinks he looks like a troll and i wanted to prove him different … :lol: he thinks he looks like a troll and i wanted to prove him different :roll:glad you're good

(sorry H_K i know its not related to the topic)xx

He's cute and i bet he smells nice too but i am not saying that in there and he wont see this so its all gravy lol

kaits;5270336

(sorry H_K i know its not related to the topic)xxHe's cute and i bet he … (sorry H_K i know its not related to the topic)xxHe's cute and i bet he smells nice too but i am not saying that in there and he wont see this so its all gravy lol

lmao smells nice hehehehe thats funny :thumbsup:

sorry H_K :oops:

Original Poster Banned

I have nooo idea what youre talking about! lol, But I don't care cos I'm FINISHED!!!

H_K;5270372

I have nooo idea what youre talking about! lol, But I don't care cos I'm … I have nooo idea what youre talking about! lol, But I don't care cos I'm FINISHED!!!

LOL
    hotukdeals.com/ite…lo/

Banned

kaits;5270336

(sorry H_K i know its not related to the topic)xxHe's cute and i bet he … (sorry H_K i know its not related to the topic)xxHe's cute and i bet he smells nice too but i am not saying that in there and he wont see this so its all gravy lol

ur not supposed to agree with lynds

PabloInTheSky;5270432

ur not supposed to agree with lynds

:w00t:

Look at it this way, once you get a job you've got another 40-odd years of work before you retire.......
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp1122
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4542119
      3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27120
      4. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2546

See more discussions