Ive got £65 - What do I buy?!

17 replies
Found 26th Dec 2010
Its been aaaaaages since Ive had any money to spend on myself. Anything decent out there people can think I could spend it on?

17 Comments

Banned

spend it on me? itl make you feel happy knowing youve made me happy?

kidding what are you into?

What do you like? (for under £65) Thats what you should buy.

new clothes, or one really nice item clothing, make you feel good over new years

A lady of the night...

nintendo ds lite or dsi, keep u entertained (probably more entertain that the OF LOL!)

a NICE warm coat !!!!

Original Poster

Coat...that sounds good.

Was thinking of putting it towards a nice monitor for the computer. Ive got a few games for the PS3 at xmas, so theres nothing there which Im needing,

Had seen this - ebuyer.com/pro…524

Thought that looked good to replace the 15" monitor Ive got the now. But a coat is a good idea, i actually do need a new coat.

Sigh.

Stay warm or new monitor?!

if you bought the monitor you would hardly need to go out as you'd be too busy gaming.. so that way you wouldnt be stood in the cold!

monitor

:D....or worse YOU freeze when going out .....monitor nice and warm at home !!!!.......oO

Original Poster

Adam and jcaho making good points here.

Ive got an eeebox as a PC the now:
http://www.hothardware.com/newsimages/Item6450/small_eeebox1.jpg

and Ive got a MacBook and I have the macbook sitting level with the current monitor. I use a program called Synergy which lets me use the keyboard and mouse connected via USB to the eeebox (PC) to let me control the MacBook using the same keyboard and mouse.

I could get this other monitor and swap it with the 15" one, take the 15" monitor and connect that into the MacBook.

3 Monitor setup.

ooooooooh.

But, I do kinda need a coat...
Edited by: "hippyharry" 27th Dec 2010

Get the monitor OP - If you use it for PS3, you will love it! What do you currently use? You will want HDMI input.

A good night out on the town is what I would do!

Original Poster

Ooooh. Actually, cw9652, thats a good idea.

Girlfriend is always nicking the tv to watch Soaps, and I never get a chance to play my consoles. Something simple like a 17 or 19 monitor with HDMI would be great for the PS3.

Any you recommend?

hippyharry

Ooooh. Actually, cw9652, thats a good idea.Girlfriend is always nicking … Ooooh. Actually, cw9652, thats a good idea.Girlfriend is always nicking the tv to watch Soaps, and I never get a chance to play my consoles. Something simple like a 17 or 19 monitor with HDMI would be great for the PS3. Any you recommend?

This is what I use....

Original Poster

cw9652,

That looks brilliant.

Might take the plunge on that tomorrow. That would be brilliant!

hippyharry

cw9652,That looks brilliant.Might take the plunge on that tomorrow. That … cw9652,That looks brilliant.Might take the plunge on that tomorrow. That would be brilliant!

I've had it for a couple of years now, from a link on here. £187 if remember.....oO

You can't go wrong! Stunning picture!

Original Poster

Something went wrong.

Ended up buying that LG 42 inch tv...Hahaha.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Mobile phone advice1014
    2. Best place to get Euro's... this Wednesday?918
    3. How do you transfer files to an Android device over wifi?33
    4. Best 4k tv's for gaming22

See more discussions