mod

Bet you borrowed it?

I've got a mouse, but he hasn't got a house

Original Poster

andywedge;4824378

Bet you borrowed it?I've got a mouse, but he hasn't got a house

how did you know,
but a muse with no house, you may want to get that sorted, it may leave you

ok, for a blondie can you pls explain :?

mod

He's called Gerald. He's a good mouse.

Original Poster

lfc_engravedonheart;4824388

ok, for a blondie can you pls explain :?

as in explain what?
its the lyrics from a song, i guees you know that
well apart from what i said secondly, i took the quoted literally, (i knew it was the lyrics)

TomWilkoLFC;4824394

as in explain what?its the lyrics from a song, i guees you know that … as in explain what?its the lyrics from a song, i guees you know that :pwell apart from what i said secondly, i took the quoted literally, (i knew it was the lyrics)

erm no i didn't know :oops: not too bright when i comes to stuff like that :oops:

Original Poster

andywedge;4824390

He's called Gerald. He's a good mouse.

im gueesing a rather old one to?

Original Poster

lfc_engravedonheart;4824400

erm no i didn't know :oops: not too bright when i comes to stuff like … erm no i didn't know :oops: not too bright when i comes to stuff like that :oops:

REALLY?! had me fooled

btw i missed the ink you posted - the song is 'Bike' by Pink Floyd

sorry for the misunderstanding

Hey Tom how come you are not beasting it up tonight? Thumbs of doom out of action?

Original Poster

kaits;4824431

Hey Tom how come you are not beasting it up tonight? Thumbs of doom … Hey Tom how come you are not beasting it up tonight? Thumbs of doom out of action?

beasting it up?
i have this weekend off- been wainting for this for ages :whistling:

TomWilkoLFC;4824405

REALLY?! had me fooled :pbtw i missed the ink you posted - the song is … REALLY?! had me fooled :pbtw i missed the ink you posted - the song is 'Bike' by Pink Floydsorry for the misunderstanding

hahaha :oops: you don't have to be sorry about anything..... shouldn't be so blonde :oops: lol sometimes wish i had never have posted my previous threads :lol:

Original Poster

lfc_engravedonheart;4824458

hahaha :oops: you don't have to be sorry about anything..... shouldn't be … hahaha :oops: you don't have to be sorry about anything..... shouldn't be so blonde :oops: lol sometimes wish i had never have posted my previous threads :lol:

random, pointless threads are the best

i mean look at this one

TomWilkoLFC;4824466

random, pointless threads are the best :pi mean look at this one

unless some blondie doesn't get them :lol:

Original Poster

lfc_engravedonheart;4824470

unless some blondie doesn't get them :lol:

lol true, but im sure youre more upto speed now? :-D:-D:thinking:

TomWilkoLFC;4824456

beasting it up? i have this weekend off- been wainting for this for ages … beasting it up? i have this weekend off- been wainting for this for ages :whistling:

I am losing it big time
You are not the tom with thumbs of doom xbox360 tom?

TomWilkoLFC;4824474

lol true, but im sure youre more upto speed now? :-D:-D:thinking:

yes..... as long as things are spelt out slowly i'm ok :lol: :thumbsup:

Original Poster

kaits;4824484

I am losing it big time You are not the tom with thumbs of doom xbox360 … I am losing it big time You are not the tom with thumbs of doom xbox360 tom?

ooh yeah, not been on COD in a while, recently bought ultimate team for fifa so been on that pretty much hooked

Original Poster

lfc_engravedonheart;4824488

yes..... as long as things are spelt out slowly i'm ok :lol: :thumbsup:

o-k i w-i-l-l t-r-y t-o m-a-k-e i-t e-a-s-i-e-r f-o-r y-o-u , i h-o-p-e t-h-i-s h-e-l-p-s

TomWilkoLFC;4824496

o-k i w-i-l-l t-r-y t-o m-a-k-e i-t e-a-s-i-e-r f-o-r … o-k i w-i-l-l t-r-y t-o m-a-k-e i-t e-a-s-i-e-r f-o-r y-o-u , i h-o-p-e t-h-i-s h-e-l-p-s

yesssssssssss thats better

TomWilkoLFC;4824490

ooh yeah, not been on COD in a while, recently bought ultimate team for … ooh yeah, not been on COD in a while, recently bought ultimate team for fifa so been on that pretty much hooked

I got left4dead to play this weekend £24 bargain
I am rubbish at fifa

lfc_engravedonheart;4824499

were you wearing a t shirt 30 minutes ago or am i going totally insane tonight lol
pls say it was you in red or i am going to log off now because i think i must be tired imagining things

Original Poster

lfc_engravedonheart;4824499

to be fair it looks more complicated to read :oops:
but you got the idea:p

kaits;4824507

were you wearing a t shirt 30 minutes ago or am i going totally insane … were you wearing a t shirt 30 minutes ago or am i going totally insane tonight lol pls say it was you in red or i am going to log off now because i think i must be tired imagining things

i was wearing a boob tube with the liverpool badge behind me but have got undressed now :-D

TomWilkoLFC;4824509

to be fair it looks more complicated to read :oops:but you got the idea:p

i did, took me a while but i'm there :thumbsup:

Original Poster

kaits;4824502

I got left4dead to play this weekend £24 bargainI am rubbish at fifa

im not great at fifa to just a fun game
left4dead at £24 thats a great game - not got it personally but been on it at a mates and its pretty good

Original Poster

lfc_engravedonheart;4824514

i was wearing a boob tube with the liverpool badge behind me but have got … i was wearing a boob tube with the liverpool badge behind me but have got undressed now :-D

undressed again you should stop that, children and small animals are getting scared :w00t:

i was wearing a boob tube with the liverpool badge behind me but have got … i was wearing a boob tube with the liverpool badge behind me but have got undressed now :-D

yay compos mentis and hello to you :-Dsorry for going into one about happy meals on your other thread, i was just miffed about the lack of stuffed elephant. Hope you are having a good evening - naked lol

TomWilkoLFC;4824523

undressed again you should stop that, children and small animals are … undressed again you should stop that, children and small animals are getting scared :w00t:

:lol: i know but i needed to get my pj's on

lfc_engravedonheart;4824531

Hiya hunny!! :-D

How are you doing???

kaits;4824529

yay compos mentis and hello to you sorry for going into one about … yay compos mentis and hello to you sorry for going into one about happy meals on your other thread, i was just miffed about the lack of stuffed elephant. Hope you are having a good evening - naked lol

lol hello to you too
and it's ok at least you kept my thread going :thumbsup: i'm losing my touch :roll:
and yeah my evening is good thx..... will be ending very shortly coz i'm getting cold :lol:

Original Poster

lfc_engravedonheart;4824531

PHEW! thank god for that:p im just pleased youre not off on another one of your crazy-cat-woman (from the simpsons) rampage again :whistling:

just kidding, im sure you look very nice naked lol (not to sound pervy or anything)

i know ill just keep digging :whistling:

dmh77;4824539

Hiya hunny!! :-DHow are you doing???

i'm good thx sweetie..... how are you? xxx

TomWilkoLFC;4824544

PHEW! thank god for that:p im just pleased youre not off on another one … PHEW! thank god for that:p im just pleased youre not off on another one of your crazy-cat-woman (from the simpsons) rampage again :whistling:just kidding, im sure you look very nice naked lol (not to sound pervy or anything)i know ill just keep digging :whistling:

http://www.3simplerules.com/images/digging.jpghttp://

and i can go crazy cat woman if you want me to

http://www.smileyhut.com/excited/dribble.gif

tigerallstars;4824555

hahahaha hello hunny..... you ok? x

Original Poster

lfc_engravedonheart;4824553

and i can go crazy cat woman if you want me to

im rather partial to crazy-cat-woman just so long as its you :p;-) lol

have you got a spade (it might help me)

i'm sorry tom have i hijacked your thread :oops:

lfc_engravedonheart;4824546

i'm good thx sweetie..... how are you? xxx

Not too bad thanx hun!

Pretty quiet on here tonight! :?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How dangerous is Donald trump?1541
    2. The PlayStation VR (PSVR) Thread861853
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764112
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846129

See more discussions