I've got a presentation in 10 Minutes!!! and the dam laptop won't work

Banned
    GOOD GOD this cant be right!

18 Comments

Original Poster Banned

[SIZE="4"]youtube.com/wat…ted[/SIZE]

...in ten mins.. ??? late isnt it..

good luck tho

who asks for a presentation on a Saturday night at 8:45?

Its a joke watch the video.

MissRoo;4516575

...in ten mins.. ??? late isnt it..good luck tho

cristoff;4516590

who asks for a presentation on a Saturday night at 8:45?

:giggle:

oh ice sea

i cant be bothered to watch links.. my comps slow n my music is on..
    sorry for not paying attention

hehe

however on a serious note.. i really do hate presentations!!

I'll second that MissRoo - especially when the company I work for still persist with Office 2000 which is just great for powerpoint :roll:

better than getting asked to recreate formulae in excel, representing it in presentable graphs.

excel is the bane of my life

AberBargoed;4516796

I'll second that MissRoo - especially when the company I work for still … I'll second that MissRoo - especially when the company I work for still persist with Office 2000 which is just great for powerpoint :roll:

tbh i dont even follow what powepoint im on.. either way it goes horribly wrong. they look ok.. but then i open my mouth and well..its downhill from there lol

cristoff;4516814

better than getting asked to recreate formulae in excel, representing it … better than getting asked to recreate formulae in excel, representing it in presentable graphs.excel is the bane of my life

I'm an excel anorak :oops: Been addicted to it since I graduated for some reason.

MissRoo;4516847

tbh i dont even follow what powepoint im on.. either way it goes horribly … tbh i dont even follow what powepoint im on.. either way it goes horribly wrong. they look ok.. but then i open my mouth and well..its downhill from there lol

Oh dear :friends: There are plenty of good resources out there on the net to help improve your skills thankfully - I have the CEO sitting in on some of mine so had to scrub up pretty quick!

AberBargoed;4516890

Oh dear :friends: There are plenty of good resources out there on the net … Oh dear :friends: There are plenty of good resources out there on the net to help improve your skills thankfully - I have the CEO sitting in on some of mine so had to scrub up pretty quick!

im v poor at public speaking.. not confident enough... and i end up wittering so it only half makes sense :? its a major downfall.. i wish i was better at it.

i guess having a major 'boss' type makes u get better tho.. im happy u do it well! haha.. send me some of your excellent public speaking skills will ya!!!

AberBargoed;4516890

I'm an excel anorak :oops: Been addicted to it since I graduated for some … I'm an excel anorak :oops: Been addicted to it since I graduated for some reason

i'm the excel goto guy at our spot because i was the only one that new the DateDif function...wish i'd kept my bloody mouth shut :oops:

MissRoo;4516915

im v poor at public speaking.. not confident enough... and i end up … im v poor at public speaking.. not confident enough... and i end up wittering so it only half makes sense :? its a major downfall.. i wish i was better at it.i guess having a major 'boss' type makes u get better tho.. im happy u do it well! haha.. send me some of your excellent public speaking skills will ya!!!

I've got some good material at work on a USB stick which I'd be happy to send you - also got some decent powerpoint tips (depending on the version you are using!)

I don't know if it's skills as such - I just try and let my slides do the talking! Had some consultants in for about 6 months who passed on some brilliant ideas and a couple of great books. 95% of my presentations are internal so it's usually the same old crowd I have to present to!

cristoff;4516920

i'm the excel goto guy at our spot because i was the only one that new … i'm the excel goto guy at our spot because i was the only one that new the DateDif function...wish i'd kept my bloody mouth shut :oops:

:giggle:

Same here - I bet you don't have to do excel workshops though!

AberBargoed;4516983

:giggle:Same here - I bet you don't have to do excel workshops though!

the thought almost reduced me to a quivering wreck...but having to upskill people so they can update my formulas whilst i'm not in...eurch

AberBargoed;4516983

I've got some good material at work on a USB stick which I'd be happy to … I've got some good material at work on a USB stick which I'd be happy to send you - also got some decent powerpoint tips (depending on the version you are using!) :)I don't know if it's skills as such - I just try and let my slides do the talking! Had some consultants in for about 6 months who passed on some brilliant ideas and a couple of great books. 95% of my presentations are internal so it's usually the same old crowd I have to present to!

isnt it mostly down to the gift of the gab tho.. If ure really confident i mean .. its alot easier.

i think its just me that lets myself down.. i get flustered :oops:

MissRoo;4517037

isnt it mostly down to the gift of the gab tho.. If ure really confident … isnt it mostly down to the gift of the gab tho.. If ure really confident i mean .. its alot easier.i think its just me that lets myself down.. i get flustered :oops:

I think you get better with age I wouldn't say I'm really confident - just confident of the analysis work I've done which people generally lap up!

AberBargoed;4517101

I think you get better with age I wouldn't say I'm really confident - … I think you get better with age I wouldn't say I'm really confident - just confident of the analysis work I've done which people generally lap up!

definatly better with age.. i guess u learn to just 'go for it'

u must have the gift of the gab tho if people love it..
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…11
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764187
      3. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?88
      4. Weekly game codes giveaway 1831126

See more discussions